Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: whats the difference of

uscuba22000

Originally posted by uscuba22000

whats the difference of thong from a panty?

Basically how you you describe a thong to a girl that had no idea what one is?

The reason why I ask is I was out with friends and a girl asked this and not one of us came up with answer that she liked.

How were you describing it to your friend? And how in sam hell could someone not know what a thong is?

The diff is the coverage in the back.

A regular panty at least partially covers your ass cheeks...

A thong only has a strip of material that basically covers the crack...

Originally posted by tastyt

How were you describing it to your friend? And how in sam hell could someone not know what a thong is?

The diff is the coverage in the back.

A regular panty at least partially covers your ass cheeks...

A thong only has a strip of material that basically covers the crack...

:laugh: how could someone have trouble describing the difference.

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh:

im curious how you described it to this girl that she didnt like your answer... :confused: and how the hell can a GIRL not know what a thong is???

I probably should have made clear that we all know what a thong is and we were all drinking. She knows what they are cause I've seen her in them

We basically described like panties cover all of your ass and thongs don't.

But she was getting pissed about the answer we had. I think maybe she thought guys had a term or something or she was looking for a term. Who knows?

Originally posted by uscuba22000

I probably should have made clear that we all know what a thong is and we were all drinking. She knows what they are cause I've seen her in them

We basically described like panties cover all of your ass and thongs don't.

But she was getting pissed about the answer we had. I think maybe she thought guys had a term or something or she was looking for a term. Who knows?

oh you were drinking... that explains it all... i love drunk conversations... lol ok so I still dont understand what she was trying to get out of you guys but whatever...:laugh: there really isnt any nice way to describe a thong, its a piece of string that covers your crack not your whole ass and makes you have a wedgie 24/7 :)... I love thong.. they are great... :laugh:

how did she explain it....?

Originally posted by gabo

I heard that alot of guys are starting to wear thongs in europe!

ugh thats damn nasty! That trend will never fly over here.

i was at H&M in the men's underwear section. most of the underwear were thongs.

guys w. pantylines are just as unattractive as women w. pantylines. and i HATE when guys wear boxers. looks so ghetto.

Originally posted by bkissa

i was at H&M in the men's underwear section. most of the underwear were thongs.

guys w. pantylines are just as unattractive as women w. pantylines. and i HATE when guys wear boxers. looks so ghetto.

I'm curious to see if there are any women here who share this opinion. :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

I just found out this weekend that there is a difference between a thong and a g-string. I thought they were the same... learn something new everyday I guess.

Originally posted by gabo

I just found out this weekend that there is a difference between a thong and a g-string. I thought they were the same... learn something new everyday I guess.

Of course, silly, a g-string is just that, a string. I wonder why the g, tho?

Has anyone seen that g-string w/ pearls? You can buy them a the Petite Coquette (it's on 8th street just west of Bway, i think?). The pearls are for clitoral stimulation. I WANT A PAIR! They cost, like 60 bucks. But damn, do they look like fun.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm curious to see if there are any women here who share this opinion. :laugh: :laugh:

~~i dont! i love boxers a lot of them are so cuteee! also boxer briefs are fine but anything else has got to go.......besides i never seen a guy in pants so damn tight that they had panty lines:confused:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i dont! i love boxers a lot of them are so cuteee! also boxer briefs are fine but anything else has got to go.......besides i never seen a guy in pants so damn tight that they had panty lines:confused:

Mmm-hmm, I am a huge fan of boxers as well. And I don't think I've ever seen a guy's underwear lines either. I guess a guy who'd wear something you could see underwear lines in, would be the type of guy who'd also wear a thong. :laugh2: