Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do guys

sweetie029

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...there were 3 guys walking towards me....when they got like literally 2 ft. away the one kid dropped his books on the ground (to purposly make a loud noise) & said pretty loud "Uh oh! Look at this Chanel Model in front of me!" :confused: whatever he meant by that... BUT THEN his friend yelled out "You look delicious in those jeans & I'd love to rip them off of you!!" at that point I was fumingggg :mad: & the other kid that was with them kind of gave me a look like I'm sorry my friends are assholes

see, this is a topic that pisses me off cause it´s so damn ignorant.

if guys would STOP doing that you would be the FIRST to complain about it!!

"suddenly no one´s hitting on me any more :( ! am i not attractive enough any more? oh i know, tomorrow i´ll go out in the sluttiest outfit, then i´ll get my ego-boost again"

it is SO fuckin obvious, and you are SO aloof, blowing ALL those guys off, you can be soooo cool and tell all your girlfriends (the term "girlfriends" INCLUDES guys) how ALL those guys hit on you, how you get all this attention you don´t even want, etc. :rolleyes:

this so fuckin obvious "complaining about something to appear cool cause you´re so aloof" it´s not even funny any more. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastey

"suddenly no one´s hitting on me any more :( ! am i not attractive enough any more? oh i know, tomorrow i´ll go out in the sluttiest outfit, then i´ll get my ego-boost again"

it is SO fuckin obvious, and you are SO aloof, blowing ALL those guys off, you can be soooo cool and tell all your girlfriends (the term "girlfriends" INCLUDES guys) how ALL those guys hit on you, how you get all this attention you don´t even want, etc. :rolleyes:

this so fuckin obvious "complaining about something to appear cool cause you´re so aloof" it´s not even funny any more. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...wow...do you work on something that ignorant or does it just roll off your tongue intuitively...

Get a clue man... this is something about which you have no idea... until you're a woman who is always being harrassed by idiots on the street, kindly keep your trap shut.

~~~not to start any drama but i agree with this comment:shades2:

1st of all asshole...."aloof"?? :laugh: I don't think so....if you could fucking read I asked a question.....& no I'm not complaining to "look cool" I was simply venting on something that truely bothers me! & once again if you would READ..... a previous post asked what the person said to me so I simply replied...& lets not get carried away drama queen "I run around telling my girlfriends about "all these guys" :laugh: ..youre post was rediculous...pay attention to how stupid you are next time

:laugh: there are much better ways to get a females attention rather than screaming obscene things to them... And if that is the best approach a male can think of to hit on a girl he needs to get a clue....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetie029

1st of all asshole...."aloof"?? :laugh: I don't think so....if you could fucking read I asked a question.....& no I'm not complaining to "look cool" I was simply venting on something that truely bothers me! & once again if you would READ..... a previous post asked what the person said to me so I simply replied...&

what a load of bull. yes, aloof. how would you call it otherwise? "why do all these guys hit on me all the time? it really gets on my nerves. i mean, can´t they get a clue or something? i´m too good and cool for those lowlifes approaching me in the street anyways, i belong to a higher class, not with these scumbags" :rolleyes:

lets not get carried away drama queen "I run around telling my girlfriends about "all these guys" :laugh: ..youre post was rediculous...pay attention to how stupid you are next time

come on, who do you think you´re kidding here? pffffff i don´t even WANT to start discussing this. i hang out and talk with a LOT of girls that get hit on like 10 times a day, and this "complaining to appear cool and desirable" just shines through, it´s SO fuckin obvious and you are by FAR not the only girl doing this.

Originally posted by sweetie029

scream the most idiotic remarks at a pretty girl ? Do you really think we will be the least bit interested ? I ask this because yesturday @ school a guy said the most idiotic thing I think I ever heard....I felt like flinging my notebook at his head...

Just remember to aim for the family jewels! You get extra points for marksmanship.....

what a load of bull. yes, aloof. how would you call it otherwise? "why do all these guys hit on me all the time? it really gets on my nerves. i mean, can´t they get a clue or something? i´m too good and cool for those lowlifes approaching me in the street anyways, i belong to a higher class, not with these scumbags" :rolleyes:

Dude, I don't think it's a matter of getting hit on or thinking you're in a higher class. Girls get hit on all the time, and, for some, I can imagine being walked up to by a random guy... or in this case, a group of guys, talking about how much they want to rip your pants off, can give you a creeoy feeling. I mean, come on, imagine the situation. Three guys, walking up to a lone girl, and one says "You look good in those jeans. I'd like to rip them off you." You don't think that sounds somewhat violating? I think people do want attention, and to know from others that they look good, but catcalling corny lines is ridiculous, and I see more girls get pissed by it than actually enjoy it. It's not a matter of "I'm on a higher level than you," it's a disrespect issue. I'm not sure if you're gay or bi, or whatever, but if not, imagine if a group of guys walked up to you, and told you that they wanted to rip your pants off. Would you feel totally fine with it and say "Oh you! Flirt!" Or would you just walk right past them, with hopes that they aren't following you, not wanting to look back, because you don't want to give them the impression that what they said made you want to get to know them. Or would you take it beyond that? Somewhere in between? I too have a lot of girls who are friends... ones with... what's that word? Oh yeah... self respect, and while they do like attention, cat calling does nothing but piss them off. These are girls who want people to know them, not to be treated like a piece of fuck-meat. But, maybe the girls you know are just totally different.

I don't think people are really taking the time to consider what tastey's saying...

On the one hand, shouting stuff at girls IS disrespectful, and I'm sure it does bother them some.

At the same time, there has to be a sense of satisfaction in being able to say, "Oh, I hate it that I get hit on all the time, just because I'm so pretty!" And how many women wear clothes that ENCOURAGE this behavior, knowing FULL WELL what they're getting into? I've known plenty of girls like this. Hell, I dated one for two years. As much as she complained about being hit on, there was NO WAY she was going to change her clothing to make all that ATTENTION go away!

I'm not saying this applies to ALL women, but there are PLENTY that it does apply to.

VGM: I've been approached like that (well, had my ass grabbed at a party) and I *was* annoyed... but I was also flattered by the attention.

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle...

:aright: Right on...if your going to play with fire(men) your going to get burned(pigs).

:flame:

Originally posted by hoke

I don't think people are really taking the time to consider what tastey's saying...

On the one hand, shouting stuff at girls IS disrespectful, and I'm sure it does bother them some.

At the same time, there has to be a sense of satisfaction in being able to say, "Oh, I hate it that I get hit on all the time, just because I'm so pretty!" And how many women wear clothes that ENCOURAGE this behavior, knowing FULL WELL what they're getting into? I've known plenty of girls like this. Hell, I dated one for two years. As much as she complained about being hit on, there was NO WAY she was going to change her clothing to make all that ATTENTION go away!

I'm not saying this applies to ALL women, but there are PLENTY that it does apply to.

VGM: I've been approached like that (well, had my ass grabbed at a party) and I *was* annoyed... but I was also flattered by the attention.

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle...