Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do guys

sweetie029

Originally posted by tastyt

believe me, there have been many-a-times I wished I had a semi-automatic on my person... :rolleyes::biggun:

you don't need a semi automatic...

you got a knockout ass. Just wiggle that shit in my direction and BAM.

Watch me fall right to the ground.:screwy: :goofy:

cheers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

you don't need a semi automatic...

you got a knockout ass. Just wiggle that shit in my direction and BAM.

Watch me fall right to the ground.:screwy: :goofy:

cheers

OMG- ha!

Well... if I had a canoli for every time you promised me one... I would be too fat to wear anything tight and this would all be a moot point anyway... :D

Originally posted by sweetie029

Please....if I would have known starting this would have bothered so many people...I would have never wrote it A simple fucking question turns into something drama filled & it's just stupid :rolleyes:

Not your fault. You didn't hijack the thread and turn it into a bash fest.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well... if I had a canoli for every time you promised me one... I would be too fat to wear anything tight and this would all be a moot point anyway...

Ouch. that was below the belt. You'll get your canoli soon enough ;)

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~not to start any drama but i agree with this comment:shades2: [/quote

Well that's an ignorant comment to agree with....and you being a woman yourself should understand what I was talking about :blank:

~~ok u know what maybe its beacuse of the neighborhood i live in b/c im used to guys going psst pssst and all the stupid shyt u can possibly imagine!! and its not full DISRESPECT unless the stupid shyt like hey mami ur cute wanna fawk thats disrespect...he called u a model be fawking happy oh! and in ur first post u said "why do guy say stupid things to pretty girls?" 1st of all i find that conceited to blatantly call urself pretty and second of all he said the same thing u said because models are pretty so take it as a compliment...he didnt call u a ho or heidi fleiss so what is ur problem and the reason i said tasty was right is b/c u actually bothered to write about that....like i said i get this shyt all the time u dont see me writing about it.....just today for example a guy told me "God bless u beautiful" how is that disrespect thats a normal way of him saying he noticed me and appreciates my looks.......

girls bitch when they get attention and then bitch when they dont....thats why i dont like most girls!!!:rolleyes:

hoke, a few things: if someone told you you couldn't wear anything you happened to like - you like things because they're comfortable or because you think they look good on you, plain and simple - what would you do? and, how would you like it if all women only wore long-sleeved, turtlenecked, floor-length, waistless dresses, with no contouring whatsoever? would that be satisfactory?

and tastyt is correct, men will yell perverse things at you, no matter how good or how shitty you look.

and tastey - "give me 10 minutes with you and i'll show you how it's done" is not a compliment, or even something as nice as "being hit on," especially when said to you by a man who follows you for a half a block. don't forget that most of us women have a certain degree of fear of strange men, because they can RAPE us.

when i lived in nyc, this was part of the reason i started wearing a discman everywhere. and one of the best things about moving to l.a. was not having to listen to people disrespect, insult, and inherently frighten me on the street.

Originally posted by weyes

hoke, a few things: if someone told you you couldn't wear anything you happened to like - you like things because they're comfortable or because you think they look good on you, plain and simple - what would you do? and, how would you like it if all women only wore long-sleeved, turtlenecked, floor-length, waistless dresses, with no contouring whatsoever? would that be satisfactory?

and tastyt is correct, men will yell perverse things at you, no matter how good or how shitty you look.

I would hate it if I couldn't wear clothes I like, but I'm not telling anyone they can't or shouldn't. I'm just saying, if you wear tight clothes, you will get harassed. IT IS NOT RIGHT, I NEVER SAID IT WAS. But that's the way it is.

Umm... I don't want women to wear frumpy clothing. Whatever gave you that idea? I like to see women in attractive clothes. I guess I don't understand the point of that question -- it seems like you think I *want* women to cover their bodies. Not at all!

Yeah, I know guys will be dicks whatever you wear. But you have to admit, tight clothing increases the likelihood.

AGAIN, I'M NOT SAYING THAT HARASSMENT IS RIGHT, OR DESERVED, OR WOMEN "ASKED FOR IT." There is definitely a line to be drawn between flattery and harassment (as others have been saying), and I think that many women dress up because it draws flattery. Unfortunately, it will also draw harassment. It would be nice if that weren't so, but it is.

scream the most idiotic remarks at a pretty girl ? Do you really think we will be the least bit interested ? I ask this because yesturday @ school a guy said the most idiotic thing I think I ever heard....I felt like flinging my notebook at his head...

because generally speaking men are assholes... i hate it when my friends do this shit...