Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beautiful weather forecasted for Saturday

We will be open and celebrating our lost Labor Day Weekend at Neptune Beach Club this Saturday. This is a famous party every year for real CRAZY partying. Not your typical Saturday afternoon with 3000 people but about 1/2 that size with the real Neptune "DIEHARDS" ending the summer season together under the SUN!!!

I will be giving away drinks all day and evening, In addition to all the T-shirts and stuff that i didn't give away Labor Day weekend because of the damn rain.

We will be playing all of the this Summer's and the past few Summers' "bombs" Kind of like a Summer Classiks party

Come say what's up on Saturday (i'm on a mission to make up for all the stuff i didn't give away last week )

Go-Go

Now that it's here, Friday wuz much nicer...anyway, at least its sunny. Where is Neptune Beach club located???

Originally posted by mikeegogo

We will be open and celebrating our lost Labor Day Weekend at Neptune Beach Club this Saturday. This is a famous party every year for real CRAZY partying. Not your typical Saturday afternoon with 3000 people but about 1/2 that size with the real Neptune "DIEHARDS" ending the summer season together under the SUN!!!

I will be giving away drinks all day and evening, In addition to all the T-shirts and stuff that i didn't give away Labor Day weekend because of the damn rain.

We will be playing all of the this Summer's and the past few Summers' "bombs" Kind of like a Summer Classiks party

Come say what's up on Saturday (i'm on a mission to make up for all the stuff i didn't give away last week )

Go-Go