Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hhhooootttt....411

First of all i just wanted to say HI to everyone, because i am new at this.

Secondly, yes i am a promoter however i promise you that i will not lie, or bullshit. i am only here just in case some of you guys would like to have eassy access, and treated like VIP to any of my clubs. ~~~and without further due i present you the new "LUNA LOUNGE" at Mediterraneo restaurant, in Totowa. THE GRAND OPENING IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH. Featuring DJ NICKY SIBILIA bringing us the best. Also for the first time we are proud to present the "Blue Room" our VIP room where i want to see most of you guys. Questions or comments are welcome.

Originally posted by notallthere

sounds good.. What do you mean "Treated like a vip" Do I get free drinks all night ? Can I go up in the dj booth and smash records on the djs head? If the bouncer asks me for ID can I spit in his face and tell him to go fuck himself??

If so I cant wait to be your friend

:):):)

ohh man...we got a lot of work to do here...j/k:laugh: i ll do my best to suit ur needs, or i got an idea. everytime u want to come there give me a call and i ll take u shooting first (i got conncections)relive all that stress and will go to Mediterraneo right after it...how does that sound:)

Originally posted by lunaclubpromos

ohh man...we got a lot of work to do here...j/k:laugh: i ll do my best to suit ur needs, or i got an idea. everytime u want to come there give me a call and i ll take u shooting first (i got conncections)relive all that stress and will go to Mediterraneo right after it...how does that sound:)

Im only messing around man... Whats luna lounge like?

Originally posted by notallthere

Im only messing around man... Whats luna lounge like?

ohh i know man...(well i was hoping so cuz ur name scared me a little...j/k)

This will be our third year...as years come we are improving it more and more. in the sence or sound, look and scale of people.

Its an upscale restaurant called Mediterraneo in Totowa, that we turn it into a CLUB/LOUNGE after 10pm untill 3am. The inside is very-well decorated and it looks like u are in the city.

by the way, the pomoters from Shark Bar just told me that u are trying to built a webside with pictures around NJ clubs. ti would be great if u came on the grand opening september 13th to take pics.

let me know if that is something that u might want to do for ur website.