Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so last weekend in the dorm...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

i'll post this up since the getting caught was brought up. last weekend i was visiting my girl. a drunken friday night, we decided to retire early to get our freak on, well, we were just getting into it, i had her pants off, i was still clothed. her roommate was no where to be found. things were going great! i was going to tear into her in the best possible way, then all of a sudden , no knock no fucking nothing, her roommate comes barging in. the door was locked mind you. she didnt see anything i was covering up my girl. but the roommate is like "oh, i'll leave, sorry" but heres the thing she fucking grabs some clothes goes to the bathroom and then comes back in and fucking goes to bed!!!! neither of us said anything. next time im going to be like " hey , you said you were leaving. make like a tree already" we were so pissed. anyway...

:laugh: That sux. Just for future reference, at least in my experience, most people don't knock on their own doors even if they have a roomate and the door is locked.

Anyhoo, because of this I walked in on my roomie once, freshman year. I swear I will always remember the look on their face and the sound of urgency in my roomate's voice. It was easy to see even in the dark that there were two people in the bed b/c of the contrast in their skin color. She screams "DY, NO!" I see a momentary flash of flesh and they whip the sheet up to cover themselves up. They looked like deer trapped in headlights or something. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

:laugh: That sux. Just for future reference, at least in my experience, most people don't knock on their own doors even if they have a roomate and the door is locked.

Yeah, they need to work out some sort of getting-one's-freak-on signal to avoid this sort of thing in the future.