Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New GU #23 Cover!

vicman

:D :D :D

its the 3rd one..people do wonderful things with photoshop...the first one wuz because he lokks like sasha on the pic..then they just changed his t-shirt..so its the 3rd one.

i really dont know what to make of lavalle. some of his shit is fuckin' wierd, other is pretty darn good.

Originally posted by vicman

:D :D :D

its the 3rd one..people do wonderful things with photoshop...the first one wuz because he lokks like sasha on the pic..then they just changed his t-shirt..so its the 3rd one.

i really dont know what to make of lavalle. some of his shit is fuckin' wierd, other is pretty darn good.

It was nice of him to get all dressed up for his photo shoot for the cover. WTF is BAPE?

hmmmm.....hmmmm....i wonder, what was the worse GU cover in everyones opinion? and the best?

My favorite CD covers:

Dave Seaman - Melbourne - I like the way they shot it from a low angle

Deep Dish - Moscow - The boys look like badasses with a sense of humor

The worst CD covers:

Danny T - Athens - Yeah, yeah, I know the Yankees hat is his thing, but the hat, plus the Yankees jersey he's sporting makes me laugh. It looks like Babe Ruth all of a sudden decided to put out a CD.

Nick Warren - Budapest - Duuuuuuude. WTF is up with that jacket. It looks like he's wearing a space suit with football pads underneath.

Seb Fontaine - Prototype 3 - Seb looks like he's riding one of those Speeder Bikes from Star Wars. Fucking DJ Skywalker and shit.

On another note, all the Nubreed covers are fucking money. Very trendy looking.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Not money:

B00004VVWP.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

LOL, I was just about to post that as the worse cover. He looks FAT! And please, we know you are from New York, dammit! He needs to pick up a fashion magazine ;)

I don't like Digweed's GU in LA cover either. Those palm trees in the back just look fake and he looks like he was super imposed on top of 'em. Blech.

I don't know which one is my fave cover. I do like the Deep Dish 021 one though.

WORSE:

Digweed-Sydney...whats up with thefingers in front of his face?

Seb-Prototype 3...what is he trying to do with that extension cord?

DeVit-Tokyo: Picture quality is crap. Too much blue in that pic.

BEST:

Seaman-Buenos Aires: Seaman in the front with the lights of the city as a backdrop.

Emmerson-Uruguay: Great pic. Color tones blend in nicely together.

Digweed-LA: Like Seaman's. Digweed in the front with the city in the back along with a nice hue of pink/yellow as the sun is going down.

of course when the GU series eventually ends up beimng crap i expect shady's gu to come out.

i think i mentioned it sometime ago.

gu 69 shadygroove-wisconsin

shady in the front wearing a green green bay packers t-shirt with a foam cheese head thing on his head while he's doing a "thumbs up"

as the background: a farm, with a few holsten cows roaming around

Originally posted by cookiegirl

'stina like:

001.jpg

because DeVit is the man! -- the one who started it all, and the album just rocks so hard. . .

016.jpg

021.jpg

'stina no like:

004.jpg

can you say "Great Ape"!?!

010.jpg

pro03.gif

hey...did you just change that devit cover? i swear you had the tokyo one up

of course when the GU series eventually ends up beimng crap i expect shady's gu to come out.

i think i mentioned it sometime ago.

gu 69 shadygroove-wisconsin

shady in the front wearing a green green bay packers t-shirt with a foam cheese head thing on his head while he's doing a "thumbs up"

as the background: a farm, with a few holsten cows roaming around

You're banned from the booth. :cuss:

Farm animals need to party too!