vstanzi

how old R u ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. how old R u ?

• 13 to 16
    • 17 to 20
    • 21 to 29
    • over 30

what kind of scale is that??? lmao... it goes 3yr gap 3 yr gap, then 8 yr... then 1yr... lmao... of course a majority of the responses are going to be in the 8yr gap... what are you trying to deduce with these results??? for an odd reason i think you fall into the 17-20 category... right or wrong???

Originally posted by dgmodel

what kind of scale is that??? lmao... it goes 3yr gap 3 yr gap, then 8 yr... then 1yr... lmao... of course a majority of the responses are going to be in the 8yr gap... what are you trying to deduce with these results??? for an odd reason i think you fall into the 17-20 category... right or wrong???

B/C to a 13 yo there's not much of a difference btwn 21 and 29...

WTF has happened to this board??? We need some kind of parental screening thing, or something... this is just not right...

Originally posted by tastyt

WTF has happened to this board??? We need some kind of parental screening thing, or something... this is just not right...

yeah seriously, wtf is a 13 year old LITTLE KID doing here?!??

I mean, I know clubplanet welcomes all different kinds of people etc, but I think this is going a little too far.

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by gabo

I agree romy

...have you reported this to Dave?...or should one of us...this shit is out-of-bounds...i knew earlier but i didnt think it my place or business...it's the board's business...but the more i see this kid post, the more i think the situation should be ratified...either way...

Guest jroo

DUDE!!! this isnt the MANSHOW boy we're talking about here is it!!!!! man, that mother fucker is welcomed anywhere. anyone else seen those clips? its the funniest shit in the world, search for manshow boy in kazaa. the clips are funny as shit. but seriously i know that this kid isnt the manshow boy, so its pretty fucking sick. oh well, at least we can educate him, take him under the collective wing of the group. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by phatman

...have you reported this to Dave?...or should one of us...this shit is out-of-bounds...i knew earlier but i didnt think it my place or business...it's the board's business...but the more i see this kid post, the more i think the situation should be ratified...either way...

so you ban one ip address, nothing will stop it. you dont need to sign in to view the boards. its sad, but really what can you do?

Originally posted by jroo

so you ban one ip address, nothing will stop it. you dont need to sign in to view the boards. its sad, but really what can you do?

...you can at least try...why dont people try any more?...how many ip's do you think a 13 year old has access to...you have to make the effort...even if you feel you know the end result..in this case it is two-fold: 1) you know that you made an effort - you did not just sit back and chalk it up to inevitability and 2) for legal purposes, this site probably has to back itself up by taking action...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by phatman

...you can at least try...why dont people try any more?...how many ip's do you think a 13 year old has access to...you have to make the effort...even if you feel you know the end result..in this case it is two-fold: 1) you know that you made an effort - you did not just sit back and chalk it up to inevitability and 2) for legal purposes, this site probably has to back itself up by taking action...

that reminds me of a story, and you're right.

about a little girl on the beach or something and a shitload of baby turtles heading in the wrong direction from the water , no why in hell she can save them all. an old man askes her why she even bothers that it wont make a difference. the girl says it makes a difference to the ones ive saved.

so, you've got a point. but you still can only keep him from posting, not viewing. then he just makes up new names to use on cp. anyway... i have no idea.

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.

and, remember: this is a CLUBBING MESSAGEBOARD. even if we weren't talking about sex, we'd all more than likely be over 21 :rolleyes: .