Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
freakydeeky

guys, hypothetically would you--

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: yeah, ok

:rolleyes:

gotta love penis jokes, i do these all the time in clubs ;)

when you ever see a guy walking around all night telling girls that he is thinking of getting a sundial tattooed around his crotch, so that he can tell the time whenever he gets an erection, that´s me :D

Originally posted by tastey

gotta love penis jokes, i do these all the time in clubs ;)

when you ever see a guy walking around all night telling girls that he is thinking of getting a sundial tattooed around his crotch, so that he can tell the time whenever he gets an erection, that´s me :D

I dunno, most timez guys liek dat r full of shit.

Guest jroo

you know what, i probably would have before, im 6'3 i could lose some inches and still be ok, but i wouldnt anymore.

man, i think im way too open on this board.

a friend of mine's boyfriend turned out to be too big for the biggest condom on the market (magnum xl) :eek: . they went through an entire box of 12 and had no luck. he said they used to be able to fit :worry::( . my friend thought about going on the pill, then just got too scared to have sex with him, and they never did it. *note: he (6'4") was also a foot taller than she.

Originally posted by weyes

a friend of mine's boyfriend turned out to be too big for the biggest condom on the market (magnum xl) :eek: . they went through an entire box of 12 and had no luck. he said they used to be able to fit :worry::( . my friend thought about going on the pill, then just got too scared to have sex with him, and they never did it. *note: he (6'4") was also a foot taller than she.

DAMNIT STOP TALKING ABOUT ME ALREADY.

WHAT THE FUCK:D