Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Squeezin em off at work

TrentBeefpile

Ok, so I got this problem right, well it aint really a problem, but rather a question or something.

So, lately at my job I've had the irresistible temptation to spank the salami at work. I really can't seem to control it that much anymore. I'll be sittin here at the puter and I'll see an ad for a spycam or somethin with a cutie in it and I'll just need to exuse myself and head for the nearest quiet place to discipline the donkey.

You know wut I'm sayin? Sometimes I go to the bathroom, cuz the 3rd floor has some quiet ones that no one usually uses, other times, late at nite, I'll put on my Ethel Barrymore costume and go into my bosses office, and well, you know how it goes.

So I guess my queshtion is, do any of you spank it (or diddle it for da ladies) at work from time to time? If you do, is it just a 'Roomates coming home any minute' type deal?? or a 'I called in sick an live alone, so break out the power tools!' type marathon spank thing?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I've done it, but I have an office w/ a door... :idea:

well not everyone has an office with a door, you lucky stiff.

Originally posted by gothzane

Ive giving myself a fair groping when im naping during lunch.....but I have a little more self control then to jump on my desk with my pants around my ankels whacking away out the window like a rabid dog.

:flame:

i can't believe you nap at work :laugh: .