Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whats everyone up to this weekend?

vicman

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'll be resting up. i am sick :( I went to the dr yesterday and she put me on antibiotics.

Its like a year & half of partying came crashing down on me last weekend!

But don't fret... as soon as I'm good as new, I'll be out bouncing again!

:D

did you go to work? are you really sick? :(

Originally posted by vicman

did you go to work? are you really sick? :(

yeah i'm at work :( I was running a fever off & on yesterday. I don't have one today. I'm just all stuffy. I'm exhausted! My boss would probably kill me if he knew I was sick and was here (I haven't seen him since before I left for Miami) but I have so much shit to do!

I just gotta make it for 6 more hours and then I can go home, curl up with my blanket and not have to wake up till Monday morning :D

yeah i'm at work :( I was running a fever off & on yesterday. I don't have one today. I'm just all stuffy. I'm exhausted! My boss would probably kill me if he knew I was sick and was here (I haven't seen him since before I left for Miami) but I have so much shit to do!

I just gotta make it for 6 more hours and then I can go home, curl up with my blanket and not have to wake up till Monday morning :D

lots n' lots of chicken soup & vic's vaporub :D

heh heh :whip:

speaking of "rubbing" *lol* remember that peppermint stuff I had with me at Space? The bottle is half gone! :eek: Damn, that stuff was a big hit :D

i thought that was vics vaporub

gotta find a way to get it into Buzz one of these days

lol, nope it wasn't vaporub. its actually this cream for your stress points. it was apparently shooting every body back up!

Yeah I'll have to take it in to Buzz!

i wonder vaporub would have a similar effect..i might have to write up a research proposal and get fundage for this ground breaking research..maybe i can submit it to the national institutes of health, maybe ask for 120.49 million, 'cos were gonna need alot of :roll: and vaporub, plus plane tix so we can see if humidity, weather, differences in venues are confounders in the results of the study

Originally posted by vicman

your head is still cracked out from last weekend i would guess. most of us should be there since millie is also making her debut tonight. she'll be spinnig her signature epic trance as an opening set :D

EPIC TRANCE!!!! I'm sooooo there!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

Anyone going to Revaluation tonight? Is it tonight or is my head still all cracked out from last weekend?

i'll be there without my crutches even!!