Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

Now that we don't have Rise....

Recommended Posts

It's all about small house-party afterhours events! :) I guess technically you could go to Tantra, or Pulse or something (not that I know if either of those places are even open tonight)... but three ladies going to shady afterhours = BAAAAAD idea!

If you guys really want a place to party afterwards I'd be more than willing to have you over to my place! I'm 100% sure my roomates won't mind if I invite 3 lovely ladies to hang out there until the wee hours of the morning. After how loud we had the music late-night on a Thursday, I'm SURE we can do whatever the hell we please on a Friday. Plus we've got the hookah :smoke:

Which lovely ladies are going out tonight? Is Katie freaking back yet... where is that girl?? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i'm coming over right now :D :D

Nice! Factoring in traffic, by the time you're in Boston it'll be just about afterhours hour. Perfect timing as usual Vic!

The board is D E A D today... what's up with that? I finally don't have a shitload of work to do and you people are no where to be found. Help me out here!

Maybe I'll go cause a ruckus in Vic's neck of the woods! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nice! Factoring in traffic, by the time you're in Boston it'll be just about afterhours hour. Perfect timing as usual Vic!

The board is D E A D today... what's up with that? I finally don't have a shitload of work to do and you people are no where to be found. Help me out here!

Maybe I'll go cause a ruckus in Vic's neck of the woods! :)

yeah we need ruckus also, just start posting random stuff. the more ruckus the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, Brian that sounds like a great idea! I will call you in a bit and talk about this with you.

And yes, A1 is coming out!

And Rise is not closed perminetly it will open when they are done with the re-vamping and re-doing EVERYTHING! I got an e-mail recently and it says they are unway but don't know exactly when they will be opening up. Will keep posted when I hear something, all I have to say is

RISE GRAND RE-OPENING IS GOING TO BE THE HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN AND THE DOPEST PARTY ALL YEAR IN BOSTON!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Actually, Brian that sounds like a great idea! I will call you in a bit and talk about this with you.

And yes, A1 is coming out!

And Rise is not closed perminetly it will open when they are done with the re-vamping and re-doing EVERYTHING! I got an e-mail recently and it says they are unway but don't know exactly when they will be opening up. Will keep posted when I hear something, all I have to say is

RISE GRAND RE-OPENING IS GOING TO BE THE HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN AND THE DOPEST PARTY ALL YEAR IN BOSTON!!!

I've got my cell rock on me... you know what to do ;) I'm psyched A1 is back in Beantown, we've got a lot of catching up to do! (Can't wait to hear San Fran stories... I talked to her while she was out there and it sounded like she was having an absolute BLAST!)

I am more psyched for Rise's opening party than ANY OTHER PARTY IN THE COUNTRY OR PLANET right now! I can't wait to see what they have in store for all of us, you KNOW they're going to do it up right!

whadup... thank you for the random post. Those are always the most appreciated. Just wish this damn computer had a sound card :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YO PRL OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! NEVER MIND THE EMAIL! YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! NIX ON THAT AFTERHOURS THOUGH SWEETY, WE'LL FIND TROUBLE FOR SURE ON OUR OWN!

BTW, 3 GIRLS AT AFTER HOURS CAN'T MAKE FOR ANYTHING BUT A GREAT TIME.

PRL, GET YOUR CHAPSTICK READY FOR TONIGHT! hahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

whadup... thank you for the random post. Those are always the most appreciated. Just wish this damn computer had a sound card :mad:

It'll still work - check her out :D

Hey snatch - You have to be talking about the paid dancers they have at avalon because there are those of us on the dancefloor that know how to work it :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

dog, of course i'm talkin bout the $ dancers. just about everyone on the dance floor can jiggle it better at no charge!

Right - 100% agreed - one of the bim's they had up there last Friday did the following "dance" routine all night:

1. Bend over to pick up water bootle

2. Stand up and drink from water bottle

3. Bend back over to put down water bottle

4. Stand back up and pick hot-pants out of ass

5. Move ass from side to side

6. Repeat

Mind you - none of this was done with any consideration of the music that happened to be playing at the time. The guys they had up there a couple of weeks ago were even more fun to watch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×