Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attencione: Piro8, AuntBuc, + Trewguy

I Finally finished my Football draft... here is who I got... There were 8 teams... tell me what u guys think...

Rich Gannon

Michael Vick

Shaun Alexander

Tiki Barber

Warrick Dunn

Emmitt Smith

Tyrone Wheatley

Marvin Harrison

Rod Smith

Terry Glenn

Plaxico Burress

Az Hakim

Martin Gramatica

Rams

Ravens

I start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 kicker, and 1 defense...

this is the big money league, let me know if I should trade any of these guys away....

Originally posted by djdanfury

I Finally finished my Football draft... here is who I got... There were 8 teams... tell me what u guys think...

Rich Gannon

Michael Vick

Shaun Alexander

Tiki Barber

Warrick Dunn

Emmitt Smith

Tyrone Wheatley

Marvin Harrison

Rod Smith

Terry Glenn

Plaxico Burress

Az Hakim

Martin Gramatica

Rams

Ravens

I start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 kicker, and 1 defense...

this is the big money league, let me know if I should trade any of these guys away....

Dan- You have a pretty good team all around. I like your picks.

You have a real good team.....I would look for a better QB though......Gannon is old as is the whole Raider team....I think they are the most over rated team in the league this year.

and to depend on Vick is a major risk....

But your solid at RB and WR.....

Here are my two teams......

Fun League....16 teams

QB- Bledsoe, Collins, and Breese

RB- Williams, Emmitt Smith, olandis gary, dorsey levens

WR- moulds, galloway, Price, chad johnson

TE- Gonzalez, Becht

K- Stover

D- Rams

Big Money League.....12 teams

QB- McNabb, Stewart

RB- Green, Pittman, Mack, jamal white, Rickey Watters (I have a feeling he is gonna sign with Detroit)

WR- Chambers, Booker, thrash, warrick, quincy morgan

TE- Gonzalez, riemersma

K- vinatieri

D- Steelers

your team is ok..but could be better. in a 8 team league your team should be alot better. i imagine you had the 2nd overall pick <maybe third> being that you got shuan alexander. SO your 2nd and third round which are 4 pics apart u went..harrison <not bad> but im sure there was a better back available but the third round you took r.smith??????????? you should have went rb with one of these picks. rb wins championships and your looking a little weak being that its an 8 team league. i would package barber and smith for a back like ahman green the man is a stud who puts up numbers every week. qbs dont mean much unless you have the top 3 guys <warner,garcia,manning> other then that there all the same. also whats your scoring system?

Originally posted by santaforeal

your team is ok..but could be better. in a 8 team league your team should be alot better. i imagine you had the 2nd overall pick <maybe third> being that you got shuan alexander. SO your 2nd and third round which are 4 pics apart u went..harrison <not bad> but im sure there was a better back available but the third round you took r.smith??????????? you should have went rb with one of these picks. rb wins championships and your looking a little weak being that its an 8 team league. i would package barber and smith for a back like ahman green the man is a stud who puts up numbers every week. qbs dont mean much unless you have the top 3 guys <warner,garcia,manning> other then that there all the same. also whats your scoring system?

Ahman Green is a stud.....2nd best back in the game.....

But Alexander is OVER RATED......let him do it for a full season before you start calling him a top 3 back.

Running backs do win championships, I agree...