Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinof1

Italian Clubs!!!!!

I just got back from Italy a couple of days ago. 3 words -- Off DA Charts!!!!! Went to Jubilee Beach club and it was crazy. If any of you got to Italy, stick with Southern Italy. The city of Bari has some really great clubs. Pussy, Good Drinks, Nice people = great time.

they sure are, I just got back, myself on Wednesday after a 2.5 week stay. I went to La Bussola, which was alright. Beautiful people of course they danced funny though........ DId u have a card to get your drinks with and all?

yeah my aunt's friend got it for me. I got my picture on it and everything. I don't have to pay shit. Just drinks, but drinks were like 3 euros there. I just bought my apartment out there, 'cause I'm thinking of moving back there. I was at Jubilee Beach in Bisceglie, Bari. Girls were beautiful, and yeah they dance kinda funny but I was like a fuckin' show out there. I had glowsticks and the whole 9. Where was your club located?

Originally posted by pinof1

yeah my aunt's friend got it for me. I got my picture on it and everything. I don't have to pay shit. Just drinks, but drinks were like 3 euros there. I just bought my apartment out there, 'cause I'm thinking of moving back there. I was at Jubilee Beach in Bisceglie, Bari. Girls were beautiful, and yeah they dance kinda funny but I was like a fuckin' show out there. I had glowsticks and the whole 9. Where was your club located?

St. Felice, Italy.............

Near Terracina........................ Drinks were about 5 Euro

the best thing to do in Rome is just ask the people around there. Be smart though, ask the right people, they speak pretty good english in Rome so you shouldn't have a hard time. Be careful, I'm from NYC and Rome is the same shit as any other big city. Buona Fortuna!!!!!