Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No love for a month.

gothzane

If you couldnt get any...for a solid month.

What would you do? besides masterbate like a mad person of course...would you sit there and stare at them funny...try to be somewhat affectionate...strike up an intellectual or spiritually revealing conversation? or would you simply find someone else to hump? :rofl:

:flame:

What would you do if you could never have sex with your significant other ever again?

do other things, :licker::bj::spank: is always fun too. hopefully my significant other and i will have intelligent conversations regardless of whether we are having sex. that is an important aspect of a relationship...

:rolleyes:

if i could never have sex with the person again, we would then just be friends i think, if we could handle that, otherwise i guess we would be nothing. not that i have a significant other so i dont really know.

Really? wow....go figure...:rofl:

I know...I know...im a man...its difficult to think of anything besides procreating...every time my thoughts wonder into another genre some sort of chemical mix goes off...and there I am...horney as hell with visions of boobs jiggling in my head....im not a pig for the fact that I contain most of these thoughts and desires...and im always trying different ways to obstain to have control over my animal instincts to hump anything that stands still long enough.....but its not easy I tell ya...:hump:

Originally posted by sassa

people CAN live without sex, you know...

Ive soo many hobbies and intrests that I get nervous eye twitches trying to figure time for them all...

I just get like this when im at work doing some repetitive crap like data entry and havent gotten any in awhile...

and I completely agree that sex isnt everything

and if I had to lose anything from my life id probably choose that.

Im sure id be alot happier if I didnt have an overzelous sex drive bothering me....id be more content with my relationship for one thing.

Originally posted by wideskies

i'd get a new hobby and not dwell on it. when it crossed my mind, i'd have sex with myself if possible. if i find myself masturbating all the time, then i know i REALLY need to get a life because, as someone else said, sex isn't everything.

i've found that sex isn't necessary for intimacy, even though it sometimes feels like the easiest method of achieving it, and it seems natural to share yourself in that way with another person you care about...

i would be REALLY upset, i think, if i was told i could never have an orgasm (self-induced or otherwise) ever again.

How do you tell that to your sig without getting a dumb look?

i've found that sex isn't necessary for intimacy, even though it sometimes feels like the easiest method of achieving it, and it seems natural to share yourself in that way with another person you care about...

i would be REALLY upset, i think, if i was told i could never have an orgasm (self-induced or otherwise) ever again.

Do you read this crap out of a book or does it just come to you naturally. :what: