Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Franchises Now Available

attomic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Atlantic City, NJ?

:laugh: :laugh:

ding ding ding

we have a winner, its no secret that AC is blowing up.........

more people go to AC then Vegas per yer... 5 new hotels and 5000 new rooms at those hotels.... 24 hour liquor etc.... only 3 players in town and they are all pretty good. Did I mention philly closed down all the late night places. Also the migration of the NJ people are moving to south nj and getting the hell out of north nj....Easy drive and cheep hotels, plus hookers, drugs, gambling etc... Did i mention a new airport that offers free parking, and its cheep on Sprit air... If you've never been to Casbah, which is inside the Taj Mahal on a saturday night, then you are missing out, soooooooooooooooo many bitches.... un real, plus its a dressed up crowd.... either way AC is getting more clubs and great djs.... Club Space in AC would rule the world, though Louis you ain't Italian so you better higher some Gumbas to handle your business, cause the Donald and others will make it real tough for you to open, also Bedlum had a liquor problem and never opened, it was suppose to be a NYC club but i'm not positive what happened to it... Fuck nyc, play black jack till 5am then hear some beats well into the morning, then get a hooker, at my fav place which got shut down recently, Sun Gold Tanning, :( :( , then off to the beach...

Originally posted by saleen351

ding ding ding

we have a winner, its no secret that AC is blowing up.........

more people go to AC then Vegas per yer... 5 new hotels and 5000 new rooms at those hotels.... 24 hour liquor etc.... only 3 players in town and they are all pretty good. Did I mention philly closed down all the late night places. Also the migration of the NJ people are moving to south nj and getting the hell out of north nj....Easy drive and cheep hotels, plus hookers, drugs, gambling etc... Did i mention a new airport that offers free parking, and its cheep on Sprit air... If you've never been to Casbah, which is inside the Taj Mahal on a saturday night, then you are missing out, soooooooooooooooo many bitches.... un real, plus its a dressed up crowd.... either way AC is getting more clubs and great djs.... Club Space in AC would rule the world, though Louis you ain't Italian so you better higher some Gumbas to handle your business, cause the Donald and others will make it real tough for you to open, also Bedlum had a liquor problem and never opened, it was suppose to be a NYC club but i'm not positive what happened to it... Fuck nyc, play black jack till 5am then hear some beats well into the morning, then get a hooker, at my fav place which got shut down recently, Sun Gold Tanning, :( :( , then off to the beach...

the surrounding areas of AC are scary.. Vegas is an adult playground. they have everything, and for the right price; if you got good negotiating skills. only thing lacking in Vegas is nightclubs... a seasonal Space on the shore, would certainly do better then the coma inducing hamptons..