Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soulseek, kazaa, etc

carusomaas11

Originally posted by carusomaas11

great! but if it has EVERYTHING you want....then maybe youre lagging in your research cause everything is just not out there immediately. Thanks!

for the stuff that aint on soulseek....I have sent to me through other sources...:D

so i suggest you get other sources...make friends ....or something....thats where your lacking.....so maybe you better start doing some research....:idea:

Originally posted by mangledx

for the stuff that aint on soulseek....I have sent to me through other sources...:D

so i suggest you get other sources...make friends ....or something....thats where your lacking.....so maybe you better start doing some research....:idea:

well your first argument is that it works fine for you.....and now your saying it doesnt and when it doesnt you go to your contacts. Keep your stories straight when you argue with somebody. Point for next time ....:idea:

btw only somebody with the name Mangledx starts drama on a Music board........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mangledx

haha. yeah dan you feg. make friends or something

Originally posted by carusomaas11

you slut...yo...your avatar looks like your boy with the blonde hair......LOL!!!!!! Where you been...havent seen you around lately..

owwww. i was at djais last night at 530 :eek: to watch the miami game cause the people next door killed our cable....fuckers....went home at like 900 to change and went back...dont remember anything after about 1230.....:D your avatar looks like some dj i know....