Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
celinamarie

London nightclubs question

Hi,

I´m from sweden, me and my friend will go to London for the first time September 20-28th- I have some questions about clubs...do you have to be a member to get into some clubs or is it enough to "look good"? We would love to go to Chinawhite but I went to their website and it looks like its only for members? what are the best clubs to go to?

THANX!

See the first time in London thread below.

I've never even heard of China white,let me know what music/scene you are into and i will get you some lineups for that week.

edit-I've just checked the site too and it looks like a celeb haunt to me,all the Gucci and Armani showoffs,that kind of thing is as far away from the sort of clubbing i'm into as you can get,so i can't really help you.

Shame as well some of the biggest dj's in the world are on in London while your here as well Picotto,Judge Jules,Tiesto amongst others.

yea, china white is all hophop and r&b (hiphop, hophop, same shit.. hehe) plus it's one of those foo-foo fee-fee shay shay clubs.. gotta look good, etc,... whatever.. if that's ur thing then go for it girl.. but i would suggest the [email protected] every friday night and fabric and yea.. :) have fun............. fuckin hell i miss london!