Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wht goes with a denim jacet?

italia23

I usualy go with the A/X top that cuts off the circulation in my arms due to the snug fitting sleeves. Over the A/X top i have about 2 thick chains (silver) and a cross. I like to go with the faded Diesel jeans during the day, but wear the grey DKNY slacks to match the black top. Shoes? Always loafers or Kennith Cole buckle shoes.

But im from Jersey so it looks good on me

Originally posted by rizzo

I usualy go with the A/X top that cuts off the circulation in my arms due to the snug fitting sleeves. Over the A/X top i have about 2 thick chains (silver) and a cross. I like to go with the faded Diesel jeans during the day, but wear the grey DKNY slacks to match the black top. Shoes? Always loafers or Kennith Cole buckle shoes.

But im from Jersey so it looks good on me

:laugh:

but anyway... anything would probably look ok with it. khaki or black pants. i would stay away from denim head to toe though. thats almost like a flashback to the 80s :nono:

I would never rock a jean jacket with matching pants, but i do like to wear jeans with a totaly diffrent color jean jacket.

some people may say they would never do that, but i always get compliments..

In the spring i wore my jean jackets with all of my puma sweat pants....

Originally posted by thehype

yo if u got a Deniem Jacket you should think bout gettin a the back of it Airbrushed wit a kool pic on the back or maybe get a nice big Metallica patch on the back. just kiddin

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO OMG I JUST CRACKED THE F-CK UP READIN THAT!!!

BRINGIN BACK THE 80s :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NAH BUT 4 REAL ~ DENIM IS A HOTTT LOOK.

I LOOOOOVE THOSE SHORT DENIM (THEY LOOK LIKE RACING-STYLE) JACKETS FOR GIRLS W/LIKE A NICE WHITE TEE UNDERNEATH W/ONE OF THOSE LIKE PAINTER HATS IN WHITE, A KNEE-LENGTH DARK DENIM SKIRT WITH SUM ALL WHITE ADIDAS

I ALWAYS CONJURE UP OUTFITS IN MY HEAD LOLLLL

I LOOOVE A NICE CLEAN BRITE WHITE SHIRT WITH DENIM ANYTHING ~ ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. U CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT U KNOW?

Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously. I always considered denim to be nice and casual. I never realized there were so many rules for how it can be worn.

Silly me, I guess you learn something new every day! :D

One day I will send you the, "How To" book for wearing denim.