Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"This is only a test"

hipnosis

Can anyone ID this song? Heard Dave Ralph play it, its pretty much prog house, with a voice saying words like, "Do not be alarmed, the man in the DJ booth is in control..." and the like, then all the music stops and the voice says "This is only a test." This song blew me up last night, someone help! What is it?

Guest saleen351

where did you see Dave Ralph at? He mainly spins in California, but i got to see him in lauderdale and he was good...

ps that track has been cut up and edited and mixed by every dj back in like 97-99 not sure the year, i forget... but i still hear new mixes of it all the time on the radio ......

if you like that track check out richie santanas mix of , Shut the fuck up and dance...

great tune...

thanks for the replies, i'll check those tracks out.

yeah dave ralph was in boston. I thought he played a good set, but i only heard about the last hour or so, because i spent the beginning of the night checking out Freaky Flow in Axis (a club connected to the one Dave Ralph was in). Anyway, thanks again, hopefully one of those will be the track i'm looking for.

The track yer lookin 4 is

RADIUM-'ONLY A TEST'

Two mixes floating around, the ORIGINAL MIX and GIGI LAV MIX.

Also, Richie Santana's 'DONT BE ALARMED' is another track where he samples the ...'please do not be alarmed, this only a test....'\

Richie's track is from 1999.

Originally posted by saleen351

where did you see Dave Ralph at? He mainly spins in California, but i got to see him in lauderdale and he was good...

ps that track has been cut up and edited and mixed by every dj back in like 97-99 not sure the year, i forget... but i still hear new mixes of it all the time on the radio ......

if you like that track check out richie santanas mix of , Shut the fuck up and dance...

great tune...

dude nice sig...better than the websters dictionary that you had on yesterday...i'll give her top a two tits up,oops i mean thumbs!!!