Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vstanzis mom can screw!

t0nythelover

wow, shes a hottie. hey vistanzi i would tell you how guys get ur mom to give bjs. its called alcohol. maybe when u grow some pubes you can shave it off and glue it to your face like a beard and buy some smirnoff ice. that will get the girls in your classes to have their panties drop faster than your balls.

p.s. like your avatar, home movies rocks! hey, wait, your too young to be watching adult swim. oh well, hey, watch cowboy bebop and try to be like spike. maybe then ull get some ass.

werd, i was up watching cowboy bebop last night, dont really like yu yu hakushu. im gonna not be an ass. heres the real secret to getting girls. you should be diesel or have money, thats it. so i suggest you start working out now, or get a job that pays. when u get to high school there will be a lot of sluts just waiting to get in anyones car. as for hair and dressing tips, check njguido.com and good luck on the hunt kid.

Uh guys i come from bloomfield , and i wear a/x banana republic , h&m , fcuk , diesle man im in 8th grade with a bunch of getho kids in my school me and my two firends r the only kids in the school that club . we lift , in fact I started this summer , the number of kids that lift in my school i can probly count to on my hand . I work almost every day , i just try to live my life to the fullest .

Belive it or not i bike too , u know tricks drit jumping and street . that s like all i do club , pussy , ride and go on CP .

you know, i wish i was your age again...to have fun, act like a kid, be a lot more innocent and naive of the world and its ways...why not? i think you should seriously take advantage of it while you can, and wait a while before doing all this supposed things that are a bit soon, you have all your life to do all these things, what's the point of now...believe me, being an adult is way more complicated than being a kid...

Gotta agree with the comments from one of the other CP members on the board...

WHILE I AM HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT THIS USER IS REALLY NOT 13...

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.

BAN THIS KID!!!

I'm over twice the age of this kid and I get queasy reading these threads

Originally posted by misk

...exactly what kind of music do they spin at chuckie cheese?

hey, the kid said that he's from Bloomfield...that means that he parties at the McDonald's playhouse on the Parkway! Jump in the balls!!!

Why don't you ask your mom to take you to Kid's Cafe on Rt46 in Totowa? I hear the 7th graders who go there are easy...

c'mon though, you guys are telling me nobody jerked off or had sex on this board when they were 13? the thing that im wondering about is like, theres no adult warning on cp so what happens if his mom sees him lookin at one of darths pics? well ne way, i know when i was 13 i was pretty horny, give the kid a break.

as for clubbing young man, thats cool, my advice is to stay away from drugs, there not worth it. but hey, your the only one here that can still legally fuck girls under the age of 18 (im sure most guys on this board would love too).

turn on cartoon network saturdays and sunday at 11 o clock, its called adult swim, they show the best cartoons on tv, cartoon for adults not kids. shit is FUNNY, i recommend anyone at home watches home movies, its on tonight at 10 o clock on cartoon network.

Originally posted by vstanzi

Uh guys i come from bloomfield , and i wear a/x banana republic , h&m , fcuk , diesle man im in 8th grade with a bunch of getho kids in my school me and my two firends r the only kids in the school that club . we lift , in fact I started this summer , the number of kids that lift in my school i can probly count to on my hand . I work almost every day , i just try to live my life to the fullest .

Belive it or not i bike too , u know tricks drit jumping and street . that s like all i do club , pussy , ride and go on CP .

:shaky:

Originally posted by trueqwest

Gotta agree with the comments from one of the other CP members on the board...

WHILE I AM HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT THIS USER IS REALLY NOT 13...

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.

BAN THIS KID!!!

I'm over twice the age of this kid and I get queasy reading these threads

hmmm... i'm with you and that user ;) . only change i'd make is

BAN

THIS

KID

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

Originally posted by vstanzi

you cant spell the namebrand you shouldnt be wearing it...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

but hey, your the only one here that can still legally fuck girls under the age of 18 (im sure most guys on this board would love too).

UNTRUE.

even though this kid is also underage, it is still a juvenile offense for him to have sex with someone under the age of 18, as the law states that someone underage is inherently unable to legally give consent. look into it before you speak about serious things like this :nono: .

Originally posted by weyes

UNTRUE.

even though this kid is also underage, it is still a juvenile offense for him to have sex with someone under the age of 18, as the law states that someone underage is inherently unable to legally give consent. look into it before you speak about serious things like this :nono: .

yet another reason why, and I've got to agree with Weyes on this, we should

Ban

This

Kid

Any questions?

:blown: :blown: :blown:

actually it depends on where he lives, in someplaces you can get married without parents consent at the age of 14. think about that, not all states have the same laws. but ur right, i shouldnt be saying shit like this. ur 100 percent right on that. but for arguments sake, he could be a 72 year old pretending to be 12,.....or a cop.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

actually it depends on where he lives, in someplaces you can get married without parents consent at the age of 14. think about that, not all states have the same laws. but ur right, i shouldnt be saying shit like this. ur 100 percent right on that. but for arguments sake, he could be a 72 year old pretending to be 12,.....or a cop.

i know it depends on where the kid is. i figure that, since he's such a big clubber and all, we'd be talking about new york, where it is illegal.

and i don't care if he's kidding, 72, or a cop. i don't think he's worth the chance, and if he's just joking around, we don't need that kind of ridiculous drama on the board, either.

i understand that clubkat and gabo can't ban vstanzi, only DaVe can, so i urge everyone to please write DaVe a pm.

BAN THIS KID!!!