Clubplanet Nightlife Community

According to Space & Crobar's Website

pglkm

Stop the rumors and keep waiting and hoping

Space will open in new york and in other cities..and this is straight from crobar's website(chicago) check at number 7

Hello all,

Been reading the rumor threads for a while, here’s THE FACTS.

1. Crobar has not been sold. The owners are still Ken and Cal, the guys who have owned it since it opened.

2. Crobar has a new operations director.

3. Please join us this Saturday and enjoy the music of Teri Bristol and Psycho-Bitch.

4. Crobar has, and will continue to, bring in quality house music, be it with PURE, Natural System or on our own.

5. Crobar is committed to providing the club going community of Chicago with a fun, safe, and exciting place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

6. Crobar is changing. We are making improvements to make Crobar better both physical and operational.

7. Crobar is expanding. As most of you know, There are 2 Crobars, one here and 1 in Miami. We are working dilligently on Crobar New York as I write this, hopefully this endeavor will soon come to fruition. As for other cities, who knows? Crobar New York is the only club we are currently trying to open.

8. Crobar has been here for 10 years and we are committed to being here for another 10.

We invite you all to come and enjoy a new cleaner venue with an operations director that is hands on and is going above and beyond the

call of duty to give you the best club ever.

Originally posted by clubman5

Do not buy your system from Phazon. The one in Roxy is awful. And ARC aint all that either!

ha you have some nerve, anyways the systems in arc and roxy are brand new they aren't at their full potential yet its gonna take a while of tweaking and what not, also Crobar is a phazon custormer Crobar miami has one of the sickest phazon's ever coming in at second only to twilo's system when twilo was around now I would say its number 1, go back to running your family's business and bragging about systems by shorty

I dont think Phazon,s stuff sounds good. It has nothing to do with whos spinning on the system, I dont care for the tonality of the Phazon. In my HONEST opinion the ONLY system that ever sounded good was the original Factory and TWILO. All the other Phazon,s DID NOT SOUND LIKE TWILO.

Guest saleen351

i live here in miami and the crobar system sucks comparded to spaces system.. end of story, i'm here all the time and trust me space has a better system.. crobar sucks by the way...

Originally posted by saleen351

i live here in miami and the crobar system sucks comparded to spaces system.. end of story, i'm here all the time and trust me space has a better system.. crobar sucks by the way...

totally agree

without any fancy talk: when i leave crobar my ears hurt and everything sounds fuzzy. doesn't happen when i leave space or arc. granted, arc isn't tuned yet and they could perhaps use more power.

Originally posted by barvybe

totally agree

without any fancy talk: when i leave crobar my ears hurt and everything sounds fuzzy. doesn't happen when i leave space or arc. granted, arc isn't tuned yet and they could perhaps use more power.

It isnt the same system at ARC like was TWILO. Neither is Shelter, Crobar Or Roxy. Twilo was a very different system electronically. And yes the Phazon has a very nasal tonality that hurts your ears. One of my main reasons for not liking it.

I like phazon because it can accurately reproduce bass frequencies VERY low. The highs TEND to be more crisp and the system in general (well tuned) leads to a clean feel to the music.

Hearing the difference at ARC from before and after... it's simple to tell.

Having said that, I want the old sound system back