Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanets 5 Biggest Male Mongaloids

rizzo

After a long absence and brief scan of the board, its quite apparent that after the Rizzo & Shook show, CP did a nosedive into its usual pile of steaming emu shit like the "ole" days.

Here is a recent list of the asshead lowlife nerds that lurk around their Holy Shrine.

First off we have the big ole tuff guy Djjonstephen. This cocksquatter earns top of the list due to many retard reasons. Aside from his Shrek like looks which could scare off a blind aborigine tribeswoman, a chin so bulbas that General Electric is trying to patent, and the typicall Bridge and Tunnel look, this undeveloped fetus tried to expose the great Rizzo as some kind of a fake. Over time the mushroom chin'd lackey thought he was Confusious meets P.I Gundam, trying to solve the mystery. DJ Jon is a regular at CP. He is the type of guy who rolls into B rate clubs, decked out smelling good, with 8 other cocks, buys a few drinks, stands there like the Butabi bother and leaves. Repeat this through the night, then return at 2:00 am, pretend your drunk, post what a great night you had and cry yourself to sleep. Congrants Asshead, your a Grade A Mongaloid!

Up next is the ever so popular Euro Trashy pecker head by the name of ghhhhost. Here folks is one heap of mequite grilled bird shit. After a few conversations with this blow hard, and the horror of viewing his awful skull piece, this Yugo is a dead ringer. Not only does this Gremlin lookalike think hes "A" crowd, but he was the corn kernal to Djjonstephens turd. Working in a tandem these two cockslappers tried to investigate but the only thing they dug up was ghhhooosts mother's corpse which I later skullfucked 98 times untill her bones turned into ashes. Having this being said, the second part of the Dynamic Duo is one fine Mongaloid.

How can any mongaliod list be complete without the tubby sack of whale flab JoeG. Joe has been the center piece of many Rizzo posts because he is the epitomy of a sloppy fat lowlife degenerate nerd who goes to clubs on the Internet. Thats right folks, JoeG gets VIP with 2 bottles and 2 tables at each Club Website he visits. Talk about celeb status this obese troll has more hookups then Peter Gatien. Joe will goto CP meetups mainly to fit in with his kind. Anywhere else and this load of flesh sticks out like a sore thumb, gets mocked, and starts to cry. When JoeG is clubbing on CP he likes to bring his friend Webster Dictionary to show the other elite clubbers his extensive vocabulary and pickup a dork like Wideskies to take home , sip on Sparkling Cider and read A Wrinkle in Time together. All hail the most un-presentable Mongaloid... Joe "FattyMcGee" G.

Finally the last two Mongaliods of CP are Frick and Frack. I'm talking about Captain Unibrow High Woodland Elf Roninmess, and Larry The Reach-around Undead Ghoul lookalike Legend. In this relationship, its Roninmess with the 9" black spiked strapon dildo, while Larry the Legend spreads that decayed asshole of his and takes all 9 up his shute. These two cumqwats thought they could out battle Rizzo in Photoshop and flaming other CP members. They learned soon after shitty attempts that,on the food chain I am the whale, and you are the plankton at the botton of the mariana trench. Swim your little shit smeared plankton ass back to the bottom of the trench and wait for my instructions. Other then that, the one who looks like an Elf gets kicks out of WWF wrestling, posting pictures of stupid fucking DJ's and him posing, and making Forum Crews, while the other one thinks that his split finger fast ball will make it to the Minors when in actuallity coach keeps him on the team for the fact they get courtesy points for putting a retarded googly eyed guido on their roster.

There you go faggots and fat whores, enjoy....dont reply, I dont want you to, just enjoy the list herbs.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf? me and rizzo spoke??WOW!!

hey at least he said im popular...im also upset that my boy DG didnt make it...that sux...sorry marko...cant win em all

its good to have this cat back...cp was gettin a lil boring...dude..i met a couple of south africans this summer in europe...they never said herb..and they spelled pretty well....c u around

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

...dude..i met a couple of south africans this summer in europe...they never said herb..and they spelled pretty well....c u around

not this shit again Gremlin, just shut the fuck up and give it a rest you smushed face toolbox.

What was that model he was tryin to pose as? Damien something or other.......

How about his alias chadc? Wasn't that some Abercrombe model?

Anyway......you got the new clique on CP

"The Mongaloids" (too bad he spells it wrong)

I'm of course chief along with my sidekick ghhhhhhhhhhost......

joeg, roninmess, and legend38 are all members by default. nycmuzic and dgmodel are also part of the contingency

werd

Originally posted by rizzo

one on the WTC center (??)

A Few from Meetups.

Gremlin.

Take those 3 tranny's off your sig please.

yeh seriously ur right..that shit from the empire state building was horrible..holy jesus did i look bad...meetup pics were pretty crappy too..eh what can u do...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

What was that model he was tryin to pose as? Damien something or other.......

How about his alias chadc? Wasn't that some Abercrombe model?

joeg, roninmess, and legend38 are all members by default. nycmuzic and dgmodel are also part of the contingency

werd

hey im just an honory member... i wasnt initiated in at first...

Flip Wilson?

Form 'Above The Rim'?

. . . naw, theres some dude named fwilso or soemthing like that on the boards (he's got the happy/sad mac faces as an avatar) . . thing is . . he uses those captioned pictures . . and he does it all the time . . It's his M.O . . . Rizzo does the exact same thing . .

. . .Now bear with me . . . Say fwilso has been lurking on this board long before even rizzo came along . . Now, he sees that people make fake names just to cause shit . . so he makes rizzo First then Fwilso second . . . Immediately he goes on the hate with the rizzo character just to get a laugh, then uses fwilso to make friends cause that's his 'real' demeanor . . . we can't really 'pin' it on him because the hate came out of nowhere FIRST . . and we're all used to people we're normally chill with making the 'troublemaking' characters SECOND . . .

. . . I dunno . .it's just a theory . . .

werd

We're 7 strong.....Yeahhhhh....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . naw, theres some dude named fwilso or soemthing like that on the boards (he's got the happy/sad mac faces as an avatar) . . thing is . . he uses those captioned pictures . . and he does it all the time . . It's his M.O . . . Rizzo does the exact same thing . .

. . .Now bear with me . . . Say fwilso has been lurking on this board long before even rizzo came along . . Now, he sees that people make fake names just to cause shit . . so he makes rizzo First then Fwilso second . . . Immediately he goes on the hate with the rizzo character just to get a laugh, then uses fwilso to make friends cause that's his 'real' demeanor . . . we can't really 'pin' it on him because the hate came out of nowhere FIRST . . and we're all used to people we're normally chill with making the 'troublemaking' characters SECOND . . .

i think you're giving this more attention and thought that it deserves....who gives a fuck.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Stasis does the same thing with those captioned pictures.....just another suggestion, I dunno

One thing you are forgetting......rizzo and chadc are the same person posting under multiple screennames along with however many other personalities this person has.

BTW.....phuturphunk is now a mongaloid too