Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanets 5 Biggest Male Mongaloids

rizzo

Michael Ault runs the show

Randy is usualy at the door when im there

so is Romello.

They alternate their guys for weekdays.

Weekends are different cuz Ault goes to the Hamptons for his Rocco a la Playa party on Sat.

Then u got the Shawn the big black guy.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..im out this lil adventure...im convinced u r who u r..but i still dont get why u come here bashin all these ppl...seems like a waste of time to me....i mean im sure u can dig all this shit up on allnight-clubs.com but like i said..u answered these Q's and i guess i believe u r who u r....

btw- im not droppin names u fucking heroin addict....i was just gettin tired of this lil' fake/real adventure

Originally posted by rizzo

After a long absence and brief scan of the board, its quite apparent that after the Rizzo & Shook show, CP did a nosedive into its usual pile of steaming emu shit like the "ole" days.

Here is a recent list of the asshead lowlife nerds that lurk around their Holy Shrine.

First off we have the big ole tuff guy Djjonstephen. This cocksquatter earns top of the list due to many retard reasons. Aside from his Shrek like looks which could scare off a blind aborigine tribeswoman, a chin so bulbas that General Electric is trying to patent, and the typicall Bridge and Tunnel look, this undeveloped fetus tried to expose the great Rizzo as some kind of a fake. Over time the mushroom chin'd lackey thought he was Confusious meets P.I Gundam, trying to solve the mystery. DJ Jon is a regular at CP. He is the type of guy who rolls into B rate clubs, decked out smelling good, with 8 other cocks, buys a few drinks, stands there like the Butabi bother and leaves. Repeat this through the night, then return at 2:00 am, pretend your drunk, post what a great night you had and cry yourself to sleep. Congrants Asshead, your a Grade A Mongaloid!

Up next is the ever so popular Euro Trashy pecker head by the name of ghhhhost. Here folks is one heap of mequite grilled bird shit. After a few conversations with this blow hard, and the horror of viewing his awful skull piece, this Yugo is a dead ringer. Not only does this Gremlin lookalike think hes "A" crowd, but he was the corn kernal to Djjonstephens turd. Working in a tandem these two cockslappers tried to investigate but the only thing they dug up was ghhhooosts mother's corpse which I later skullfucked 98 times untill her bones turned into ashes. Having this being said, the second part of the Dynamic Duo is one fine Mongaloid.

How can any mongaliod list be complete without the tubby sack of whale flab JoeG. Joe has been the center piece of many Rizzo posts because he is the epitomy of a sloppy fat lowlife degenerate nerd who goes to clubs on the Internet. Thats right folks, JoeG gets VIP with 2 bottles and 2 tables at each Club Website he visits. Talk about celeb status this obese troll has more hookups then Peter Gatien. Joe will goto CP meetups mainly to fit in with his kind. Anywhere else and this load of flesh sticks out like a sore thumb, gets mocked, and starts to cry. When JoeG is clubbing on CP he likes to bring his friend Webster Dictionary to show the other elite clubbers his extensive vocabulary and pickup a dork like Wideskies to take home , sip on Sparkling Cider and read A Wrinkle in Time together. All hail the most un-presentable Mongaloid... Joe "FattyMcGee" G.

Finally the last two Mongaliods of CP are Frick and Frack. I'm talking about Captain Unibrow High Woodland Elf Roninmess, and Larry The Reach-around Undead Ghoul lookalike Legend. In this relationship, its Roninmess with the 9" black spiked strapon dildo, while Larry the Legend spreads that decayed asshole of his and takes all 9 up his shute. These two cumqwats thought they could out battle Rizzo in Photoshop and flaming other CP members. They learned soon after shitty attempts that,on the food chain I am the whale, and you are the plankton at the botton of the mariana trench. Swim your little shit smeared plankton ass back to the bottom of the trench and wait for my instructions. Other then that, the one who looks like an Elf gets kicks out of WWF wrestling, posting pictures of stupid fucking DJ's and him posing, and making Forum Crews, while the other one thinks that his split finger fast ball will make it to the Minors when in actuallity coach keeps him on the team for the fact they get courtesy points for putting a retarded googly eyed guido on their roster.

There you go faggots and fat whores, enjoy....dont reply, I dont want you to, just enjoy the list herbs.

there is nothing i could add to this.....rizzo is my hero:)

welcome back...

I'm am so not convinced cause you name drop a couple peeps.....information anyone could find out.

Do this and I will be convinced:

1. Post some personal pics of yourself that are of you in regular hours not modeling or internet distributed pics.....ie, scanned pics.

2. Try to explain the fact that you and chadc post from the same IP address all the freaking time.....something our great moderator once told us.

3. Explain why such a prestigious model would waste his time lurking on a messageboard for months, maybe years, and have all this hate when people of that stature would never really give a shit.

Do that and I will never question you again....in fact I'll bend over and kiss my own ass.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm am so not convinced cause you name drop a couple peeps.....information anyone could find out.

Do this and I will be convinced:

1. Post some personal pics of yourself that are of you in regular hours not modeling or internet distributed pics.....ie, scanned pics.

2. Try to explain the fact that you and chadc post from the same IP address all the freaking time.....something our great moderator once told us.

3. Explain why such a prestigious model would waste his time lurking on a messageboard for months, maybe years, and have all this hate when people of that stature would never really give a shit.

Do that and I will never question you again....in fact I'll bend over and kiss my own ass.

1)friend.jpg?bcVamp9A88ub0i7_ Non pro, non net floating.

2)Cole and I shared the same apartment while he stayed in NYC for a few shoots, and off time. He is in L.A and im under a proxy IP now.

3) I enjoy entertaining people. This has been beated over and over chinny mcgee. Not hate, I dont hate at all, just point out what I see and how I see it.

As I say, stop by Pangaea with your 10 man cock squad and if you get in say Hi.

that's damien van zyl and mick jagger's daughter in that picture. i think u kojak wannabes can give it up now. i actually know one person that's famous (singer who lives in New York) and posts here anonymously, and another one who lurks because they find it entertaining--just a way to make time pass faster. it's not that shocking to fathom. and no i wont blow up their spots.

2)Cole and I shared the same apartment while he stayed in NYC for a few shoots, and off time. He is in L.A and im under a proxy IP now.

3) I enjoy entertaining people. This has been beated over and over chinny mcgee. Not hate, I dont hate at all, just point out what I see and how I see it.

You gotta do better than that with the pics if you wanna convince me.........I'm not completely gullable(sp.) here.

Originally posted by asianvixen

that's damien van zyl and mick jagger's daughter in that picture. i think u kojak wannabes can give it up now. i actually know one person that's famous (singer who lives in New York) and posts here anonymously, and another one who lurks because they find it entertaining--just a way to make time pass faster. it's not that shocking to fathom. and no i wont blow up their spots.

rofl, your ONE most clueless broads i've seen. This azn vixen (KEKEKEKEKEKE!! GOKO SAN KEKEKEJE) seems to still think everything I say is transparent. Silly General Tso doesnt even know who I "posing" <-- .:laugh: as....

DJDoucheBag, I could give a flying fuck if your convinced or not. Christ, thats my mission now to "CONVINCE" DEE JAY JON STEEEVEN. Waddle your fat skull to Pangaea instead of me having to scan in pictures to "CONVINCE" you.

rofl, your ONE most clueless broads i've seen. This azn vixen (KEKEKEKEKEKE!! GOKO SAN KEKEKEJE) seems to still think everything I say is transparent. Silly General Tso doesnt even know who I "posing" <-- .:laugh: as....

DJDoucheBag, I could give a flying fuck if your convinced or not. Christ, thats my mission now to "CONVINCE" DEE JAY JON STEEEVEN. Waddle your fat skull to Pangaea instead of me having to scan in pictures to "CONVINCE" you.

dumbass, i was backing u up. :idea:

hey r>>

if i were you i wouldn't even consider trying to convince trhese guys...it's useless. they have their cyber-world in which they live and otherwise they don't exist. no fancy pics, no pretty girls, just a dull screen and wannabe-sarcastic comments.

Can't produce can ya pal?

Ah well

Anyways, stick around the board cause its mad fun with you around........even if it is one big joke.

Originally posted by zlatang

hey r>>

if i were you i wouldn't even consider trying to convince trhese guys...it's useless. they have their cyber-world in which they live and otherwise they don't exist. no fancy pics, no pretty girls, just a dull screen and wannabe-sarcastic comments.

Whoa - hold on a sec. If you think that malnourished bitch is pretty, then you damn well better pass me some of that mind-altering coke you celebrity wannabe ass-lickers are taking in VIP :blown:

Originally posted by fyi2k3

Whoa - hold on a sec. If you think that malnourished bitch is pretty, then you damn well better pass me some of that mind-altering coke you celebrity wannabe ass-lickers are taking in VIP :blown:

oh here we have that rare type of a person on this board -- a moralising one. :rolleyes: how cute. first of all, i didn't say anyone looked pretty -- the beauty is in the eye of beholder, as we all well know. secondly, if you weren't mind-altered yourself, you wold have known that coke produces no such an effect whatsoever. you must have confused it with lsd or pot. and lastly -- did i or rizzo say that we do coke?

so please do us all a favour and go :blown: yourself

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Can't produce can ya pal?

Ah well

Anyways, stick around the board cause its mad fun with you around........even if it is one big joke.

Not cant, wont. Justifying myself to you is like trying to make Bigpoppanails good looking. Wont happen.

I've invited your Cock Brigade to the spot plenty of times yet you ignore that and want me to dig up "real" pics and try to scan them just for you. :laugh: moron...

Originally posted by zlatang

oh here we have that rare type of a person on this board -- a moralising one. :rolleyes: how cute. first of all, i didn't say anyone looked pretty -- the beauty is in the eye of beholder, as we all well know. secondly, if you weren't mind-altered yourself, you wold have known that coke produces no such an effect whatsoever. you must have confused it with lsd or pot. and lastly -- did i or rizzo say that we do coke?

so please do us all a favour and go :blown: yourself

When are you gonna learn...pussies like you ARE NOT tough!

You know so much about coke - I wonder how? Pathetic little snot - You probably weigh about 90 pounds and look about as malnourished as your wannabe pals.

Please O.D. so I can come to your funeral and piss on your grave!

I wonder if there would be a velvet rope for that shit??