Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstanzi

???uh???

Guest gabo

that was me. I really had no choice... I know you mean well but it goes back to that age thing.

when I was 13 all I cared about was riding my bike with my friends, not posting on a sex board with a bunch of weirdos.

enjoy your youth while you can... there is no rush to learn about sex... it will always be here.

Originally posted by gabo

that was me. I really had no choice... I know you mean well but it goes back to that age thing.

when I was 13 all I cared about was riding my bike with my friends, not posting on a sex board with a bunch of weirdos.

enjoy your youth while you can... there is no rush to learn about sex... it will always be here.

:aright:

LOL word, at 13 i was still throwin rocks at girls

Seriously, we don't mean to be mean, but you have to understand that to us, you're like a little kid. Well you ARE a little kid, even though you may not think so.

And most of us do get weirded out reading/replying to a 13 year old's posts about "how to work the clit"

I know we sound like parents to you, but when you are older, trust me, you will understand.

:)

-Romina

Originally posted by romy20

Seriously, we don't mean to be mean, but you have to understand that to us, you're like a little kid. Well you ARE a little kid, even though you may not think so.

And most of us do get weirded out reading/replying to a 13 year old's posts about "how to work the clit"

I know we sound like parents to you, but when you are older, trust me, you will understand.

:)

-Romina

...lol.....you'll thank me for this later!! DEFINITELY 'parental'

:D;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by legend38

LOL word, at 13 i was still throwin rocks at girls

when I was 13 I was still putting boogers in the hair of the girl sitting in front of me in class. Then she would beat me up at lunch time

I WILL SAY THIS OVER AND OVER, AND PERHAPS I WILL WRITE DaVe AGAIN TO FURTHER STRESS MY FEELINGS, AS I FEEL THIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL.

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.

BAN THIS KID!!!

when I was 13 I was still putting boogers in the hair of the girl sitting in front of me in class. Then she would beat me up at lunch time

Yeah, but then she would chase you around and try and kiss you

:puke:

So young and STILL devious