last night was cool for 2 hours....

echostar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, it really sucks how people can be so careless with themselves and their friends. whoever's wise idea this was needs to grow a fucking brain.

well said. and that goes for others too.

anyway i was glad i got to see you at all even if it was very brief.

Originally posted by hoke

Ditto. I think others will vouch that I was VERY upset by this news...

Some things just should NOT BE DONE.

yea, me too...First and last time I'm going to let one of my brainless friends get to me in that sort of way, as a result of their PURE STUPIDITY!!!!!

...and can someone please elaborate as to why WE'RE ALL UPSET...and the FUCKING LAME ASS HAS BEEN IN HIDING ALL DAY???

...never again! :mad:

Originally posted by joeg

is this a joke?

a community of drug users gets angry when one of their friends does drugs?? lol...

as for "hiding" all day... i was at justin's until like 8am, and when i came home i fell asleep... just woke up...

justin: sorry, bro... atleast will still made somethin of the night...

. . yah man, I can't say I wasn't a bit dissapointed . . . mostly because of a rumor of what the substance in question was . . We've all had our moments tho . . I'm just glad you didn't get dead . . . :) . .

if stupid means you want to drive to florida on 3 nights of no sleep, then you'll be getting some shit.

if stupid means you don't have the judgement not to drink 13 shots of vodka, then i'll give you shit for it.

if stupid means you don't have the tact to stop harassing someone who wants nothing of you, i'll also give you shit for that.

if stupid means you throw insults around because you're feeling unhappy with yourself, then i would probably give you shit for that as well.

if stupid means that you're using highly addictive illegal drugs to 'escape your pain,' then i sure as hell will give you shit. lots and lots of loving, worried shit.

i would hope that any of MY friends would do the same for me.

I think everyone needs to cut Joe some slack. He is stupid for getting caught and tossed. I was pissed that he was doing something I thought he shouldnt be doing, but attacking him like this will not solve anything (plus we are not his parents, he is not a minor, and we live in glass houses). If you are his friend and didnt like what heard, give him and call and clear the air. But dont turn the thread into a witch trial; however Joe, there is no reason for you to get all pissy and throw shit back at people. Everyone is just concerned for your well being, dont get all upset cause people actually give a shit about you.

Joe, a few things:

1) Nobody who posted before you did mentioned your name. You called YOURSELF out.

2) Nobody mentioned any specific drug. Though I will say, there's a WORLD of difference between the drug that I heard about (don't know if it's true, though) and the drugs that most people around here choose to take.

3) Thanks for fixing that post.

Originally posted by joeg

is this a joke?

a community of drug users gets angry when one of their friends does drugs?? lol...

whoa..

WHO THE FUCK ARE U CALLING "COMMUNITY OF DRUG USERS"???

I DO NOT do drugs at FUCKING ALL!!

So why u puttin yer foot in your mouth and callin this a community of drug users when it aint so?

:confused::mad:

people are so pissy. I'm sure some of u have been where he's been... so take it easy.

and for those who havent, then you dont know, so dont say anything.

just dont use names, substances and details on a public board.

Cops DO occasionally view messageboards when they're curious about what's going on with the drug scene. (Troy cop told me so.)