Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night was cool for 2 hours....

echostar

yo joe - live and let live.

but this is no more a community of drug users than my old office was. i don't think drugs are what everyone on this board has in common.

peace

crobra (and tash) - great chillin with you, though i didn't run into you much after 6 or 7 i don't think.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crobra

I think everyone needs to cut Joe some slack. He is stupid for getting caught and tossed. I was pissed that he was doing something I thought he shouldnt be doing, but attacking him like this will not solve anything (plus we are not his parents, he is not a minor, and we live in glass houses). If you are his friend and didnt like what heard, give him and call and clear the air. But dont turn the thread into a witch trial; however Joe, there is no reason for you to get all pissy and throw shit back at people. Everyone is just concerned for your well being, dont get all upset cause people actually give a shit about you.

Chris and his infinite wisdom....

I completely agree. Everyone and their self-righteous bad ass attitudes, can just go take a walk. I really don't think anyone should be forming opinions about Joe getting tossed...whether we're drug free or not. Haven't people been bounced, or not allowed in arc / vinyl for being drunk and what not? Yes! On the other hand...did I feel like ripping Joe a new one once I had heard of what went down? YES!!!

The point is...there is a large group of us that care about one another...and we don't want to see any of our friends...or members of our "community" get sick...or worse. Do everyone a favor...and voice your concerns...but please don't be hypocritical about it. How do you expect anyone to respect your concerns if the argument can't be taken seriously.

JOE ~ We all do what we do...I said my piece last night. We're your friends, we love you, we're here for you, and we do know a thing or two...so it dosen't hurt to take our opinions into consideration once in a while. We're voicing them for your benefit...not ours. :isok:

if you had thought before you posted, you might have recalled that i've *not* given you a hard time in the past regarding other substances. if someone wants to enjoy certain substances in moderation and is wise about it, then i don't really have a problem with it and i don't worry about that person's health and mental stability

perhaps you should consider why i chose to say what i did this time and not the other times.

Originally posted by joeg

the only drug i've ever done before last week was e... everyone pretends e is 'ok' to do... so if you made a big deal of it, you'd be shot down by the general public...

i don't give you a hard time about whatever you do... and you've done drugs i'd consider unnaceptable... but your business is your business... My Business, Is My Business.

and if you'd like to discuss this further, pm me... I don't feel like 'blowin up your spot' about all the drugs you've done on here... unless you don't care...

pfft, i don't give a toss about the general public. i probably disagree with 99% of clubplanet when it comes to the subject of drugs. but this is not about them and their E. this is about me being afraid for a friend who appeared to have made a really big mistake on many levels.

i guess people are different when it comes to expressing concern for friends. i feel that it's right to confront my friends when they are engaging in risky behaviors. of COURSE they'll say "it's MY business" but i make it my business too because i care about them.

if they chose to reject my concern and my friendship and lash out at me everytime i try to help them out because they can't deal with my opinions, then i consider it a sign that they aren't ready to deal with a friend like me.

hey joe -

what you do on your own is your business and i'm the last person to say otherwise.

however, do some research before essentially linking usage of illegal substances like pot and e with the substance in question in this case. legallity is bullshit anyway (how many people die or have serious diseases from alcohol compared to pot for example).

my point is oxy is some pretty serious shit and i hope that you had done some research / knew about it ahead of time. did you know for example that many oxy users end up being heroin addicts cause when they can't afford oxy or get a new script its the next thing to go to? i don't hear about pot withdrawal leading to this sort of thing. regardless of whether it came from a friend or not, make your own decisions but have them be informed ones.

i'm not saying that pot and e aren't powerful drugs...however, its pretty easy to control dosage, hard to od unless your a jackass, and they don't lead to debilitating addictions and withdrawal. are they "bad" for you? sure. so are lots of things. to pretend that what you were doing is as casual as drinking water makes you look naive....forget about the general public - they are uniformed and brainwashed and have been drinking and smoking themselves into heart disease and other problems for decades.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

joeg is a baller...he can afford his drug of choice...thats just one less bottle of champagne hes gota buy every weekend for the bitches @ groovejet saturdays

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dats right... poppin da crys or poppin da pills... it ain't no thang for an OG like me, ya see...

:gang:

-jOeG

BIG attachment.php?s=&postid=948905