Clubplanet Nightlife Community

perscriptions drugs...why do you like them?

bkissa

everyone on this board seems to be very much into pain killers. what's the big deal w. vicodin, percocet, oxycodone...etc.? i've never tried any of these. there is really no perscription drug i use for recreational purposes except sometimes adderall.

Personally, I love taking percocet. They are extremely relaxing and i LOVE the body high that I get from them. An oxy here or there is nice too, but I'd rather just take 3-5 percocets on a nice lazy Sunday and chill out and relax. Every other pharmie that I can think of (Besides the ones shroomy mentioned) are not really worth getting fucked up on. Adderall is great and so is xanax. Xanax I prefer for resolving a high stress situation (Like falling into a bad trip), or calming myself down when its time to crash...

I get upper back pains and headaches alot so I will pop a Perc or a oxy every once in awile, try not to make it a habit cuz If I ever do really need the pain killa there not gonna work if u abuse them.

So everything in moderation.

Xanex is for when i cant sleep, take a zano bar and im out ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZZzzZZzz