Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
carsonmartin

Comfortable shoes for dancing that still look good?

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i buy most of my shoes in russian they are italian leather and the most comfortable ever.....but the only thing i wear to clubs is sneakers!

i'm with you :aright: ! are you there to dance, or not?

i once saw a girl in platform boots (4-inches, but with a raised heel, as well) do a total wipe out on the dancefloor. not a trip or a stumble, people - she fell flat on her ass. for the next minute or so she tried to sort of move side to side a little, keeping her feet stationary, but then felt too embarrassed to stay where she was, and left the dancefloor :worry: .

Originally posted by carsonmartin

What do you guys think? I am in the market for some new shoes. Probably will get a pair of Diesel sneaks. (Anyone have there website address?) And I wanna get a pair of nice black shoes but they gotta be comfortable. Any ideas?

Todd Welsh... Thats the only brand i wear for casual...

D&G,Boss, K.C., Sal F., Johnston and Murphy, for Work...

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~exactly weyes! it pisses me off when i see ppl at sf and roxy wearing spiked heels and short skirts....i would never go to a club if i cant dance!!!! and i can wear heels but i cant dance in them for more than 5 min

I gaave up on shoes, boots everything...I have an obsession w buying sneakers anyway, like so many pairs its disgusting, so i just wear sneakers out ALWAYS notw to SF