Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Ordinary Doggy . . .

fierydesire

Well sexcapades can be amazing. Ever just have the best sex ever? The type that you thought never existed or wasn't even possible . . . :eek: I definitely found my match. It was ofcourse my favorite position . . . Doggy. This was no ordinary doggy. Its the kind that gives ya the tingles, rips you apart, screaming for more . . .yearning for just another thrust. He knew how to do it just right. The rhythms' were matched to a tee. A girl couldn't ask for anything more. Perhaps it was his age, having enough experience, or just knew how to tap that ass. I don't know but whatever it was got me all hot and bothered. Just sitting here wanting more ::sigh::

Doggy: Sprawled out, ass up, opposing partner grabbing on to your hips, banging you so hard (or soft however you like) that you can feel it all throughout your body. As for me using a pillow hold and sink my teeth in. While he slaps the ass, then switched to pull the hair. Hmm, do you guys concur with my definition? Yeah doggy is doggy but we all have our own methods and ways we like it :spank:

-:whip2:-

Originally posted by clubkat

and she bent over and stuck her sweet ass in my face which then was smacked 2wice with some people a'watchin last night. :D

babes shhhhhh...

yes we were selfish and just let them watch, yet they were soo eager and lustin to join us. poor fools, maybe next time or not. Its always fun with the kitty...thats where her and I have been hiding. I never went to Turkey, it was all a ploy to be with the kitty. And let me tell ya fellas you are missin out:tongue:

But in all seriousness . . . I need some more of that good lovin

I'm full of lust yearn, desire all of the above.....:3some:

- :whip2: -