Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JZ in NYC

nyis4meatheads

i dunno about that. from what i recalled was that during the first tour zabiela would be with sasha (and he was). on sasha's second tour (which is the one your referring to whadupg) there was nothing stating that zabiela would be touring with sasha.

balance still has nothing up, and well zabiela doesnt have a website, and excession doesnt have him booked either for the US during the fall.

Originally posted by whadupg

Isn't he touring w/Sasha really soon or did that get changed - I thought they were due to hit Boston in early Nov.?????

I thought that Sasha was going to be touring with Junkie XL this leg of the tour. Either way, I want to see JZ on his own, not with Sasha. I have a feeling it'll make for a much better performance from the young Charlie (and the Chocolate Factory).

Vic, you confused teamj5's Zabiela with his love for Sasha. He wishes to have Sasha's baby.

One of my boys loooooves Zabiela and he's wants to get a group of us to go down to this - it's at Discoteque (sp??) right?

I missed the show (w/Sasha) in Aug & someone had said they were going to be touring together again later in the fall and would be back up this way.

Originally posted by whadupg

One of my boys loooooves Zabiela and he's wants to get a group of us to go down to this - it's at Discoteque (sp??) right?

I missed the show (w/Sasha) in Aug & someone had said they were going to be touring together again later in the fall and would be back up this way.

JZ simply plays good, fun music! Nothing not to like... I can't wait to hear him!

You should DEFINITELY go to this if you can g... going to be awesome. Plus, it'd be cool to have a meet-up with someone in Boston in NYC. Last time we had a big group of Boston/DC CPers it was :eek: :eek: :eek: ahhh, boring :D

Originally posted by vicman

btw, where is that punk?

also.... should i see into that wheelbarrow nyis4mh?

I think he's STILL recovering from Montreal! Those Canucks put a hurtin' on that kid!

Vic, I've been thinking about it... and I really think we should go for a fork lift. You see, when the girls in k-holes get loaded into the wheel barrow, you know they're just going to collapse in a pile and fall right out of it. But, if we get a nice, big bin and hook it up to a fork lift, they're sure to stay put. We can easily load 15 - 20 girls in one of those industrial fork-lift bins. Plus we won't have to lug their dead-weight bodies back to wherever it is we're staying... we can just ride them all back with us.

I'm telling you, we're geniuses! This plan just can't fail!

Fuck off all of you :mad:

Montreal did really hurt me. I'm STILL not 100% (but atleast I enjoyed ruining myself :) )

Just because I drove Zabiela back to his hotel doesn't mean I am his bitch. I am more excited to see Gerrard, actually.

Sasha is doing his real US tour with Junkie XL, Steve Porter, Sean Cusick and John Debo. Any one of those guys are opening for him on random dates. Not sure who is opening for him in Boston. My guess is JXL, if not then Cusick.

If there is a CP meet up (it sounds so cheezy but oddly appealing) I guess I will go to this. Only problemo is: Howells friday at Axis. And I want to go to Howells @ Arc Saturday. Sooooo if I can hitch a ride down with someone I will go. I just can't drive down to NYC Tursday. Back to Boston for friday. Then back to NYC on Saturday.

:smoke:

Originally posted by kaydup

Good point there, I want to do the whole Axis ---> Arc as well, and going down on Thursday bones me. Can we call JZ and ask him to do it the following week instead or something

uh..how about like one of you guys taking one of your cars down w/ everyone on Thursday and driving up on friday and then another of you guys take your car and drive everyone down on saturday and then coming back on sunday.