Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donkeys Everywhere we need to UNITE (Target KOSTAP)

donkeyboy

I cant take this shit anymore. I arrive back from a sick fucking 2 weeks in Mexico (the place is a donkeys fucking heaven) We were rolling about 20 deep everywhere we went.) and what do I see. KostaP talking shit to a fellow member of Donkey land (DOnkeybitch). Let me take this time to announce to KostaP be on the look out for Donkeys everywhere. Donkeybitch it is a pleasure to be back the revolution will beging shortly. Kostap learn your roll. You have been making some bold statements lately. Watch your mouth or you may be tasting a giant donkey hoove. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :finger:

Kosta-

Count me in on the list for the next confrontation....

I would love to see this ass get put in his place......

Donkey's can be a rough foe, lots of kicking and biting..... I will be there for backup incase he brings any of his brethren along.....

Funniest shit I have heard all year, "Stay in your lane..."

hahahaha.......

Originally posted by donkeyboy

I cant take this shit anymore. I arrive back from a sick fucking 2 weeks in Mexico (the place is a donkeys fucking heaven) We were rolling about 20 deep everywhere we went.) and what do I see. KostaP talking shit to a fellow member of Donkey land (DOnkeybitch). Let me take this time to announce to KostaP be on the look out for Donkeys everywhere. Donkeybitch it is a pleasure to be back the revolution will beging shortly. Kostap learn your roll. You have been making some bold statements lately. Watch your mouth or you may be tasting a giant donkey hoove. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :finger:

Why don't you post some pics of you and your donkeydick homo's chillin 20 deep in mehico so we can see your not full of shit.

Stiffler if there is one thing you need to know about donkeys it is that we never lie bitch. You narrowly escaped a donkey punch a few weeks ago. You dont need any pictures. The revolution is about to begin motherfucker. In the upcoming weeks the donkeys are going to be rolling 20 deep in Jersey. Youll know when were there then you take the pictures slut. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stiffler if there is one thing you need to know about donkeys it is that we never lie bitch. You narrowly escaped a donkey punch a few weeks ago. You dont need any pictures. The revolution is about to begin motherfucker. In the upcoming weeks the donkeys are going to be rolling 20 deep in Jersey. Youll know when were there then you take the pictures slut. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

your post get weaker and weaker everytime. I have nothing to prove, everybody on the board knows me and who I hang with. Its you dickhead who needs to show the board a little bit about yoursdelf, your "boys" and the places you chill. As far as I'm concerned your all talk. For all we know your some 7yr old jackbag sitting in front of his mommys computer with your dick in your hand jerking off over Kosta's posts. NOW SHOW YOURSELF OR GO FUCK YOURSELF.................

Originally posted by stiffler

your post get weaker and weaker everytime. I have nothing to prove, everybody on the board knows me and who I hang with. Its you dickhead who needs to show the board a little bit about yoursdelf, your "boys" and the places you chill. As far as I'm concerned your all talk. For all we know your some 7yr old jackbag sitting in front of his mommys computer with your dick in your hand jerking off over Kosta's posts. NOW SHOW YOURSELF OR GO FUCK YOURSELF.................

well said stiff atleast when i was talking shit i showed myself and intorduced myself as who i was

The DONKEYBITCH and DONKEY boy are both males. So in turn they are homosexual lovers. as well as fucking losers.

At least when I talk shit I haev the balls to use my real name. Kosta P. is not afraid of the donkey bitch donkey boy or his crew of 20 ky yielding buttplug fags. BRING IT BITCH. Why was this thread moved to Drama. I just saw it now. The Jersey board could use a little excitement.

So Donkeyfags name your time and place and I'll ride you like a cheap mexican whore....aka your mother:laugh: Now what do you have to say!!!

KostaP when the time is right I will enlighten as to where the Donkeys party (aka Donkeyland). We know who you are bitch. You and the bitch stiffler cant fucking hang. Learn your role motherfucker or feel the rath of the Donkeys. This shit is starting to piss me the fuck off. 20 deep is what I said motherfucker when you see it dont bitch out. Prepare to be hooved. As for whoever moved my post, dont let it happen again. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Motherfuckers

KostaP when the time is right I will enlighten as to where the Donkeys party (aka Donkeyland). We know who you are bitch. You and the bitch stiffler cant fucking hang. Learn your role motherfucker or feel the rath of the Donkeys. This shit is starting to piss me the fuck off. 20 deep is what I said motherfucker when you see it dont bitch out. Prepare to be hooved. As for whoever moved my post, dont let it happen again. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Motherfuckers

your such a loser i know who this is to i saw you this weekend you might have 20 freinds and now i see why you don't talk shit about me becouse u know whatim capable of doing to you

Originally posted by thehype

yo DonkeyBoy....I hope the CP crue makes you Bite the curb so then KostaP can kick you in the back of the head like in American History X

Funny you mention that movie I have a shaved head and a goatee when that came out I had just started shaving my head and people where like oh my god..so I responded yes I know I'm god relax...haha

Not to offend anyone but its called a puerto Rican Mouthwash!!!

Donkeycunt.

I guess you dont realize I knw where the donkey party is where all you jackasses hang out and blow each other you fucking tool. Now go fuck yourself before I skull fuck you.

When you grow a set of balls find me.

trewguy shut the fuck up. You have just personally requested a donkey punch and I cant wait to deliver motherfucker. Learn your role bitch. Your role is to shine my fucking hooves. Like Ludacris says. Move - Bitch get out the way. We roll deep mother fucker. DOnt disrespect donkeys

trewguy shut the fuck up. You have just personally requested a donkey punch and I cant wait to deliver motherfucker. Learn your role bitch. Your role is to shine my fucking hooves. Like Ludacris says. Move - Bitch get out the way. We roll deep mother fucker. DOnt disrespect donkeys

donkey boy didn't i beat u up allready

trewguy I am going to give you a warning. Take this warning very seriously you stupid motherfucker. From now on when you go out wherever you go out. Allways be aware of your surroundings. I will tell you one thing and I promise you I am not fucking around. In the upcoming weeks when you are out at around 12:00 the lights in the club your at are going to come on and the music will stop. Then a giant HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA will sound. Be scared motherfucker because this will mean the donkeys are about to charge. We are going to come from all angles. Hooves will be flying and you will be introduced to the donkey punch. Now shut the fuck up.

trewguy I am going to give you a warning. Take this warning very seriously you stupid motherfucker. From now on when you go out wherever you go out. Allways be aware of your surroundings. I will tell you one thing and I promise you I am not fucking around. In the upcoming weeks when you are out at around 12:00 the lights in the club your at are going to come on and the music will stop. Then a giant HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA will sound. Be scared motherfucker because this will mean the donkeys are about to charge. We are going to come from all angles. Hooves will be flying and you will be introduced to the donkey punch. Now shut the fuck up.

O I AM SCARED NOW DO U HAVE ANY FREIND NOPE YOUR NOT TOUGH YUR GAY I SAW SATUDAY NIGHT ANDYOUR GIRL LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG NOT A DONKEY

Originally posted by trewguy

O I AM SCARED NOW DO U HAVE ANY FREIND NOPE YOUR NOT TOUGH YUR GAY I SAW SATUDAY NIGHT ANDYOUR GIRL LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG NOT A DONKEY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHA Too funny.

Before any physical violence occurs DonkeySlut calm down because I dont want to see you get beat down from a little computer fun. But if push comes to shove I'll fuck you up boy. I will kick the living donkey shit out of you:laugh: :D