Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Da Cats Outta DA BAG:The 1 &only DAnWILSON outside ROXY

max3

Thanks...I saw them...if it wasn't 4 the cig. smoke, 1 of them would've come out nice, with BobG and everybody else(the others r cool though)...too bad I wasn't so well and didn't get to meet more of the CP crowd....but theres always anuther time;)

Originally posted by bebby6919

there are a couple of pics from my roxy pics 8-30-02" thread.. check em out..:D

:eek: he sure duz: in the flesh....I'm kinda surprised that photo came out so well without much effort....good photos are like a hit or miss 4 me...and this one had to be with Dan. That must say something....Whut???I don't know:confused:

Thanx 4 tha compliment though.....:aright:

Originally posted by sdeelite

he really does exist...

great photography work

b

Originally posted by max3

Thanks...I saw them...if it wasn't 4 the cig. smoke, 1 of them would've come out nice, with BobG and everybody else(the others r cool though)...too bad I wasn't so well and didn't get to meet more of the CP crowd....but theres always another time;)

yeah im mad that pic was really good.. im wondering if there is a way to get rid of that smoke. Come on photoshop geeks work your magic.... lol

tELLLL ME ABOUT IT!!!!..... It wuz like a slap in da face for me. i wuz suspectin all kinds of people and gettin into this puzzle...Is is Roninmess, is it Quoth, is it XtcGspot whose avatar said"I am danWIlson, is it MikeBugout( Because Roninmess says he is)....Sooooo confusing...:confused:

Then to finally com up to the first person on the Roxy stage, and after askin his CP name, He says "Dan WIlson," you're like "WOOOAAAhh" "Is this sum kind of joke???":jawdrop: :laugh:

And "thanks" about da PIc, I'm happy with it too..;)

Originally posted by petergatien56

Max, great pic outside. At one point I really believed Dan and Quoth were the same person. But thanks to you and Deb, you proved us wrong.

Originally posted by petergatien56

Max, great pic outside. At one point I really believed Dan and Quoth were the same person. But thanks to you and Deb, you proved us wrong.

:laugh: no problem. Larry (Legend) told me to bring the camera b/c danwilson would be there... so I cant take all the credit of my pix.. lol..

yes danwilson you ARE real!!!

:confused: Hmmmm. There's supposed to be 3 maxes on CP. There was a max who wuz 3 that was me at Calle Nueve. But I'm not the same as I wuz then(we can never step into the same river twice).

Well, enough of that!!...I wuz there and had my pic taken with some people which to my suprise, wuz posted on this site. So yes that wuz me.

And Roxy is such a big place, it's hard to find and meet people u mite know. Hey, but I go around taken pix of people everywhere in that club, so you might accidentally be in one, maybe even with Danwilson.:idea:

Originally posted by roninmess

max, are u the same max from the meet up at calle nueve???? my man, how the hell havent i seen u at roxy yet, when im there allllll the freakin time?!

Originally posted by danwilson

Max, that was funny. I remember you came up to me on the stage. You said, are you from Clubplanet? I said yeah, I'm Dan Wilson. You were like, get the hell out of here. You were saying, your the guy that everyone thinks dont exist. That was funny.

Yeahh....Thats exactly the way it happened...Good memory...But geez DAN, what do you think about this kind of, shall we say"INFAMY" the CP board has given you.....:confused:

And DAn "Why don't you dance???:confused::cool: