Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st Things First -- Thank yous for the Summer

I want to first thank all the clubplanet people, especially my boy Brian 1500, that made all my Sunday parties at SURF huge. I want to also thank my staff for an excellent job they did. Another big shout out goes to Tommy D, Wassim, Petey K and the boyz for getting the message out there for me. Plus big ups to the boys from NJGuido.com for showing people throughout the US what the Jersey shore is all about.

Also big shout outs to everyone that played for me this summer:

Kirk Lopez (resident extraordinare)

Boris

Andrew Mendez

Louis Todaro

Johnny Maroni

Sal Parm

Chris Monaco

Mark Amatucci

Johnny Vicious

Hex Hector

Mike Macaluso

Jason Ojeda

Ziggy

Johnathan Peters (the Big Surprise)

Benji Solis

Anthony Acid

Robbie Tronco

Robbie Rivera (The Biggest Surprise)

And of course last night:

Denny Tsettos

Richie Rydell

Richie Santana

Serg, last night was the best time I ever had at Surf Club!!! (how many years?) Everybody was partying, drinking and having tooo much fun!!! My legs and my feet hurt so much today from all that dancing!! Not to mention my head!! Can't wait til next year!! You made that incredible serg!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Serg, last night was the best time I ever had at Surf Club!!! (how many years?) Everybody was partying, drinking and having tooo much fun!!! My legs and my feet hurt so much today from all that dancing!! Not to mention my head!! Can't wait til next year!! You made that incredible serg!!!!

Glad u enjoyed urself. You seemed like u were having a great time in the middle of mayhem at Zee and Danny's bar.