• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

robbie is playedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

look for a small crowd.... i doubt miami will come out in full force and for god sakes will some one change the lights over there for him... It was embarasing for oscar to deal with that shit...

Originally posted by saleen351

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

robbie is playedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

look for a small crowd.... i doubt miami will come out in full force and for god sakes will some one change the lights over there for him... It was embarasing for oscar to deal with that shit...

:rolleyes:puke.gif

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I've been out, just not the same places as u I guess:rolleyes:

and where would these "places" be?

1- Melting Pot (other Romantic Places for dinner)

2- Movies (I go to Sunset Place)

3- Blockbuster nights/Snuggling (you are on ur own on that one sweetie)

:tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

and where would these "places" be?

1- Melting Pot (other Romantic Places for dinner)

2- Movies (I go to Sunset Place)

3- Blockbuster nights/Snuggling (you are on ur own on that one sweetie)

:tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ur such a somomabeech

P.S though: I've never been to Melting Pot and the last movie I saw was a long time ago...so eviltongue.gif 2 u ;):tongue:

:rolleyes:puke.gif

Why rolling eyes hes right. Riveras sound is the same in every song hes been putting out, something Miami doesnt know cause they'll never hear it down here, nor will he ever get respect Miami Clubland by the clubbers, cuz most of them are clueless, im spin will be packed but not for him. Hopefully no one comes to the booth and asks him to play I will Survive again.....:blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Why rolling eyes hes right. Riveras sound is the same in every song hes been putting out, something Miami doesnt know cause they'll never hear it down here, nor will he ever get respect Miami Clubland by the clubbers, cuz most of them are clueless, im spin will be packed but not for him. Hopefully no one comes to the booth and asks him to play I will Survive again.....:blown:

I rolled my eyes b/c that's what I felt like replying. Nothing against his opinion...i just have my own. Miami has no clue perhaps b/c he never gets the opportunity to play down here...but when he does it's a good time...and yes most of his newer songs do have a lot of similarity, but they're still good IMO and fun to dance to. You guys heard him at LR when hardly anyone even knew LR was re-opened and thus the small crowd....hopefully this visit of his will expose him to the Miami "clubbers" a lil' more and they'll get to know him a lil better and in turn like him more too and want him to spin more here then.(whew!) Hey anyways....I thought you were the "BRING RIVERA TO SPACE" advocate?!?

Guest saleen351

I rolled my eyes b/c that's what I felt like replying. Nothing Miami has no clue perhaps b/c he never gets the opportunity to play down here...

has nothing to do with opportunity, it's all his choice for not playing.....

it will be a funky disco house night, with no progressive, tribal, or tech, therefore i won't be going.....

I rolled my eyes b/c that's what I felt like replying. Nothing against his opinion...i just have my own. Miami has no clue perhaps b/c he never gets the opportunity to play down here...but when he does it's a good time...and yes most of his newer songs do have a lot of similarity, but they're still good IMO and fun to dance to. You guys heard him at LR when hardly anyone even knew LR was re-opened and thus the small crowd....hopefully this visit of his will expose him to the Miami "clubbers" a lil' more and they'll get to know him a lil better and in turn like him more too and want him to spin more here then.(whew!) Hey anyways....I thought you were the "BRING RIVERA TO SPACE" advocate?!?

Im sure Robbie can play anywhere he wanted, maybe he knows because the crowds suck, maybe the reason he spent his whole summer in NYC. Most of his newer songs? All of his songs, I dont know how behind the miami cp is on soulseek or kazza with robbie rivera, so I wont comment. How can u get to know Robbie a little more, were talking like the guy started last week, this guy is banging out track week after week. I was the advocate to bring him to Space cuz Id rather see him spin there then anywhere else....

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Robbie Rivera was resident @ Bash like 3 years ago ... And that place was packed week in /week out... His sound is hardly new to miami...

Tell it like is Brotha Friend!:tongue:

I was talking a/b clubbers now a days though since u know the crowd and clubs in miami are constantly changing and only a few constant faces remain in the scene.

It's just sad that since then we've haven't seen him much...I myself have only heard him twice...hopefully this will just be the begining though!:D:cool:

The % of clubbers here who knows whats going on sucks, which is one of the main reasons clubs suck here, sorry, just my opinion, im sure many will agree.

Im pretty sick of South Beach and down there completely right now, probably be back out sometime in October.

Robbie has been pumping out tracks for years, and Oscar has been dropping them since forever. new york's latest discovery; has been miami's best kept secret.miami clubbers are neither clueless or suck. for a time scene and the clubbers were a bit stagnant, but is has gotten a lot better. the peeps down here move, to the beat of a different drummer.. it doesn't mean that they have no clue. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

Robbie has been pumping out tracks for years, and Oscar has been dropping them since forever. new york's latest discovery; has been miami's best kept secret.miami clubbers are neither clueless or suck. for a time scene and the clubbers were a bit stagnant, but is has gotten a lot better. the peeps down here move, to the beat of a different drummer.. it doesn't mean that they have no clue. :D

I Totally Agree with u there Tony!

Hey Mikey,

Just like Tony said...Miami can't possibly be that bad if we had Robbie waaaay b4 NYC even heard of him..who's out of the loop now huh? NYC just "discovered" Robbie and Miami has known about him for years now....not bad for a clueless city don't ya think? You never answered my question before though....what happened to your "BRING RIVERA TO SPACE" stint? You were so Pro-Robbie and what now??? You make fun and criticize Miami clubbers for not sticking by DJs and having no clue, but then here you are dissing a guy you were ranting and raving about just a few months ago...kuddos to you kid

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sobeton

I am with Tony on this one too. :D

Looks there is people that is new to the Miami scene but now talk like they lived here all their lives. Sup wit dat! :blown:

I Totally Agree with u there Tony!

Hey Mikey,

Just like Tony said...Miami can't possibly be that bad if we had Robbie waaaay b4 NYC even heard of him..who's out of the loop now huh? NYC just "discovered" Robbie and Miami has known about him for years now....not bad for a clueless city don't ya think? You never answered my question before though....what happened to your "BRING RIVERA TO SPACE" stint? You were so Pro-Robbie and what now??? You make fun and criticize Miami clubbers for not sticking by DJs and having no clue, but then here you are dissing a guy you were ranting and raving about just a few months ago...kuddos to you kid

:rolleyes:

I dont know who ur kuddos are for KID, but it certainly aint me, lets leave it at that.

Like I said earlier in a post, im all for Robbie spinning at Space, id be there first on line to see him, just like i was one of the FEW who seen and supported him at LR. Ny just didnt discover Robbie so I dont know where your getting your information from. Who is dissing Rivera, got every track he puts out. Maybe in 8 months you'll hear them in Clubs here. End of subject, reply please, but im done on this subject, Miami clubs and the people who grace them every week basically suck, ill see ya in October, Ciao.