Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera

pimpineo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what clubplanet is all about. The drama. Since Saleen has moved to Florida and been on this board, this board has picked up.

As for Oscar's track being leaked. Just blame that on yourself or the people around you for giving it out.

By the way, NYC is the clubbing capital in the USA. ;)

and what have we learned from this thread?

1- Robbie Rivera tracks sound the same, and although he started in Miami, NY blew him up to Pimp DJ Status (Oscar u must play in NY to obtain that status:tongue: )

2- 95% of Miami's population should get back in rafts and go 90 miles south (My parents came in plane, Mikey do they still have to go back in rafts?;) )

3- NY is the shit, and Miami sucks:tongue:

4- Andrew has tracks, that even God himself does not have on his computer

thank u NY Transplants for making me a more informed Miami Clubber:rolleyes: ;)

ps

i know, i know....Dolphins suck:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

1- Robbie Rivera tracks sound the same, and although he started in Miami, NY blew him up to Pimp DJ Status (Oscar u must play in NY to obtain that status:tongue: )

2- 95% of Miami's population should get back in rafts and go 90 miles south (My parents came in plane, Mikey do they still have to go back in rafts?;) )

ps

:laugh: :laugh:

ps

:laugh: YUP! I THINK YOU COVERED EVERYTHING. :laugh:

I THINK THESE GUYS NEED TO GET THEIR SHIT AND MOVE BACK TO NYC. :D

ps

u forgot that Friday is gonna be Sunnyhost's Bday. :hat:

ps

lol2.giflaugh2.gifastrosmiley.gif

Ah, what a delight, my two delicious New York boys are back in town. Again, these New Yorkers are so tough on their "conquests" they don't return my phone calls or answer their cells when I call late at night. Its been a long time since I "rock" Andrew's spikes from the back or introducing Mikey to some good ole' fashion A-holes. I miss those late night "reach arounds" that both of these fine example of New York boys use to give me. Mikey your comment about these filthy Cubans, made my pants grow tighter (if you know what I mean, and I know you know what I mean). You telling them to "go back south", how about you going down on me? You are right, these people from Miami have no clue about two hot little boys like yourselves. After Robbie Rivera, why don't the both of you come over my house for some afterhours at my house. I will provide the K-holes and you two just bring those tight little A-holes. Ciao!

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Ah, what a delight, my two delicious New York boys are back in town. Again, these New Yorkers are so tough on their "conquests" they don't return my phone calls or answer their cells when I call late at night. Its been a long time since I "rock" Andrew's spikes from the back or introducing Mikey to some good ole' fashion A-holes. I miss those late night "reach arounds" that both of these fine example of New York boys use to give me. Mikey your comment about these filthy Cubans, made my pants grow tighter (if you know what I mean, and I know you know what I mean). You telling them to "go back south", how about you going down on me? You are right, these people from Miami have no clue about two hot little boys like yourselves. After Robbie Rivera, why don't the both of you come over my house for some afterhours at my house. I will provide the K-holes and you two just bring those tight little A-holes. Ciao!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

fucking hysterical!

lach.gifWelcome Back Dropdasoap!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meli2444

:laugh: YUP! I THINK YOU COVERED EVERYTHING. :laugh:

I THINK THESE GUYS NEED TO GET THEIR SHIT AND MOVE BACK TO NYC. :D

hey, how come you were not nice to me at Jail?:confused: You even told my roomate that I was an asshole. I can't remember ever messing with you on this board.... What gives?

Originally posted by saleen351

hey, how come you were not nice to me at Jail?:confused: You even told my roomate that I was an asshole. I can't remember ever messing with you on this board.... What gives?

YOU COME OFF AS A REAL ASSHOLE ON THIS BOARD. I GUESS IT'S THAT NY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. :blown:

Guest saleen351

YOU COME OFF AS A REAL ASSHOLE ON THIS BOARD. I GUESS IT'S THAT NY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. :blown:

AND I NEVER ONCE DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU. I GUESS YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER....

AND I NEVER ONCE DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU. I GUESS YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER....

THATS ALL THESE FUCKIN LACKIES DO

judge books by covers

we forgot

#6 mrmatas - keep riding the dick jockey

ya i forgot mrmatas is the reall music god

how do i know?

cause every club i see him at he tells me he has the track on mp3 and he dont even know the full title-artist(mix) when ya ask him

too muchh

i thing to all u native floridians

miiami isnt all that great so calm yaselves u make urselves sound foolish

as for spics where ya this place is infested

so as NY

and no im not making a racial slurr cause i am latino my self

and as far as going back to ny

trust me we dont wanna be here as mush as u want us here

u dont know our situation so unless u wanna call our parents and tell them we should go back to ny cause they are the ones who dragged us here

THAT'S EVEN WORSE! YOU HAVE THE ATTITUDE FROM NY AND YOUR FROM JERSEY.....:laugh:

I DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. I JUST HAD READ A BUNCH OF YOUR POSTS BEFORE I MET YOU IN PERSON AND I DIDN'T LIKE CERTAIN THINGS YOU SAID. THAT'S WHY I WASN'T INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU.

PS ANDREWTHOMAS- YOU ARE JUST PLAIN ANNOYING. YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT LATINS WHEN YOUR LATIN. YOU MAKE NO F@%KEN SENSE. :finger:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

#6 mrmatas - keep riding the dick jockey

cause every club i see him at he tells me he has the track on mp3 and he dont even know the full title-artist(mix) when ya ask him

again with the whole "dick" fetish....i am starting to believe dropdasoap bro....btw, when have i ever told u had it on mp3?? must have been someone else bro, ur reaching on that comment..i am too busy dancing and having a good time, to be taking notes on a song or critiquing how "Miami people cant dance"....i guess thats why i am not a dj (nor claim to be one) or a chorographer like urself....:nopity:

ps

i am still waiting on that song id from Deep Dish...:rolleyes:

again with the whole "dick" fetish....i am starting to believe dropdasoap bro....btw, when have i ever told u had it on mp3?? must have been someone else bro, ur reaching on that comment..i am too busy dancing and having a good time, to be taking notes on a song or critiquing how "Miami people cant dance"....i guess thats why i am not a dj (nor claim to be one) or a chorographer like urself....:nopity:

ps

i am still waiting on that song id from Deep Dish...:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THAT'S EVEN WORSE! YOU HAVE THE ATTITUDE FROM NY AND YOUR FROM JERSEY.....:laugh:

I DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. I JUST HAD READ A BUNCH OF YOUR POSTS BEFORE I MET YOU IN PERSON AND I DIDN'T LIKE CERTAIN THINGS YOU SAID. THAT'S WHY I WASN'T INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU.

PS ANDREWTHOMAS- YOU ARE JUST PLAIN ANNOYING. YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT LATINS WHEN YOUR LATIN. YOU MAKE NO F@%KEN SENSE. :finger:

at least i give everyone an equal opertunity and dont judge books by covers

this is a stupid fuckin message board u think i carewhats said on this i treat everyone with equal respect in person

meli ur just a lil washed up stupid hewa broad u dont even know whats the topics are ur commenting on half the time so plss u keep ur annoying comments to yourself

p.s fuck you if u done like whats beeing said u lil sissy bitch grow up we not in kindergarden anymore

mr.matas maybe it wasnt you i dont know anymore i see so many people when im put i cant keep track sorry then if thats not you

and BTW what was the DD id u needed i forgot

Originally posted by andrewthomas

at least i give everyone an equal opertunity and dont judge books by covers

this is a stupid fuckin message board u think i carewhats said on this i treat everyone with equal respect in person

meli ur just a lil washed up stupid hewa broad u dont even know whats the topics are ur commenting on half the time so plss u keep ur annoying comments to yourself

p.s fuck you if u done like whats beeing said u lil sissy bitch grow up we not in kindergarden anymore

mr.matas maybe it wasnt you i dont know anymore i see so many people when im put i cant keep track sorry then if thats not you

and BTW what was the DD id u needed i forgot

YOU TALK ABOUT RESPECT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RESPECT MEANS.....LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. DO YOU TREAT ALL WOMEN LIKE THIS? YOU MUST HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING A GIRL, HUH?

I'M DONE WITH THIS THREAD....

PS LEARN HOW TO SPELL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO STUDY MORE OFTEN. BTW, I'M A WOMAN NOT A SISSY BITCH, ASSHOLE!

:blown:

YOU TALK ABOUT RESPECT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RESPECT MEANS.....LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. DO YOU TREAT ALL WOMEN LIKE THIS? YOU MUST HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING A GIRL, HUH?

I'M DONE WITH THIS THREAD....

PS LEARN HOW TO SPELL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO STUDY MORE OFTEN. BTW, I'M A WOMAN NOT A SISSY BITCH, ASSHOLE!

:blown:

i dont gotta respect u bitch who are you

all u do is talk shit

u dont know what respect is

and u also dont know how to read cause i said i respect everyone in person

hence this is a fukin computer

even if u saw ur stupid dumb ass in person ide respect u just the same i would everyone else

grow up u lil skeeza

dont run off crying cause ur feelings got hurt

:laugh: :laugh:

hahaha this is too much, and whoever is imposting as dropdasoap does a good job as a fuckin flamer, wonder who that is. regardless, its funny, stupid, but funny...

back to the topic here

many to choose from

rivera blew up in ny this summer :blown:

miami respects and love rivera :blown:

floridas state song is la bamba :blown:

close this thread, its over.