Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do when someone is in a K-Hole

djmikedr

1. Stay with the person until they become somewhat "aware" of their surroundings. meaning that they acknowledge you.

2. Start with a little bit of water to see if the person can drink.

3. ***SUGAR***. Feed them a piece of fruit or something with sugar. YES this is the magic trick to bring someone out of a K-HOLE. Give a few minutes, it's working.

4. Wait while the person tries to "come back to reality" by asking "what happened?" a few dozen times. (Them. not you).

The person will have no memory of what transpired.

well first thing you should do is leave him alone. i mean keep and eye on him but dont disturb him. why would anyone want out of a k-hole anyway? and i hate when people say "are you ok?" its so annoying.

and who says you can't remember a k-hole. i remember everyone i've been in very clearly. the deeper the hole, the more of an impact it leaves in my memory.

I have a hard time going into a hole when I'm being constantly distracted. People asking me "what's up?" or "are you okay" breaks me out of it. And I don't know why anyone would worry about an overdose unless the person had a few drinks or some other downers. K was designed to knock people out. And you'll knock yourself out long before you are physically capable of ODing.

I've done it several times intentionally. By the time I hit the 10th or 12th line I'm too zoned to cut myself out any more, and I'm laying on the floor 30 seconds later.

K's no fun anymore though. A lot of K use has made me anti-social and introverted. I did about a gram over the course of this weekend, and it was good, but it's nothing I haven't seen before.

I miss good E.

Originally posted by trajik

I've done it several times intentionally. By the time I hit the 10th or 12th line I'm too zoned to cut myself out any more, and I'm laying on the floor 30 seconds later.

10th OR 12th LINE????

U R CCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's simple people - DON'T BUMP K IN A PUBLIC PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISTURBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of sober people get really freaked out when they see someone in a hole, lying in the corner. It's actually quite terrifying for some. You don't realize what you look/act like when you're that fucked up. Blank stares, mumbling, immobile; and that's just a small hole. What's the point anyway? You go out and spend how much to get into a club and then spend most of the night passed out, incoherent in the dark. Sounds like lots of fun.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lizard23

It's simple people - DON'T BUMP K IN A PUBLIC PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISTURBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of sober people get really freaked out when they see someone in a hole, lying in the corner. It's actually quite terrifying for some. You don't realize what you look/act like when you're that fucked up. Blank stares, mumbling, immobile; and that's just a small hole. What's the point anyway? You go out and spend how much to get into a club and then spend most of the night passed out, incoherent in the dark. Sounds like lots of fun.

:rolleyes:

Well it's not exactly always intentional. K is so dose-dependant, you can do a little bit and be dancing your ass off, then do one more bump and it sends you over the edge.

But anyway, it's true, you can't blame people for checking to see if you're alright... if you know the person is on K and K ALONE it's one thing, but when you see some random person staring into space, slowly sinking down their seat, it's a little disturbing...

I haven't messed around that much with it but the last time I did it at a club I could barely stand for about 20 minutes, after that I danced my ass off for a few hours and really enjoyed the body high I had. It really helps to know what to expect so I was aware of myself and what I was feeling. I got my friends out of there though because they could barely function and then I went back inside. It was a really good thing we had a sober person with us to take care of those guys.

Out of all the times I have absorbed substances into my body there was only one time that I totally freaked out and lost control. And surprisingly enough the substances was psylocibin which I had taken many many times before in large quantities. Normally I can do mad amounts of shit and be fine, then again I weigh a bit more than the average bear.

Originally posted by tastyt

[byou can't blame people for checking to see if you're alright... if you know the person is on K and K ALONE it's one thing, but when you see some random person staring into space, slowly sinking down their seat, it's a little disturbing...

I agree. It is scary to see someone in a hole laying in the corner of the club all alone. It is even worse to watch the security people try to wake them up. They have no idea where they are or what is going on. Not really a safe thing to be doing alone especially if you are a girl.

If you are going to do K in a club you should def have a sober person to watch over you.

I can not speak from experience because I have never touched the stuff, but I think if I was going to, it would be at home. I do not have any desire to be the person passed out on the disgusting floor and carried out by security. I have much more fun :bounce: around the dance floor drunk or :spin2:

Originally posted by sh4un4

10th OR 12th LINE????

U R CCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Crazy is railing half a gram, and I've done that too.. K is crazy. K changes people. I don't wanna be "that guy."

I miss euphoric feelings and openly socializing. And K will never be that drug. I miss E, and sober nights are even better than the days on end I'd go strung out on K.

Don't be a K-tard :cool: