Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

lingerie: colors, types

I have a lingere habit, and I'm not afraid to admit! ;) Victoria's Secret & La Perla have most of my money :tongue: But I think the simple things are what work best...bustiers (but not the Madonna-esque ones, the lacy ones), thongs, g-strings, thigh highs...nothing too complicated or cheesy--I usually stay away from Fredrick's. We could go on a shopping spree! (that's the 2nd time I mentioned shopping on this board today, I must really want to go).

Originally posted by cintron

i like a pair of loose, thin grey sweatpants and a simple white tshirt.

call me simple, but the snuggly "fresh morning" look is my fave.

i'm not the biggest fan of lingerie

You're weird; and I cheated on you on Friday- I had a canoli when I went out to dinner w/my aunt...

Originally posted by tastyt

You're weird; and I cheated on you on Friday- I had a canoli when I went out to dinner w/my aunt...

Haha :-p i know i'm weird...

but you cheated on me... WITH YOUR AUNT.

that's just gross. :shake:

Originally posted by cintron

Haha :-p i know i'm weird...

but you cheated on me... WITH YOUR AUNT.

that's just gross. :shake:

:laugh:

Well, you know my family is freaky like that- I even shared the canoli with her! :eek: :eek:

do women wear lingerie under tight jeans or just none at all?

*giggle*

Originally posted by darthvader

BINGO!

We have a winner!!! :D

Really? No other colors? Cuz that seems kind of... blah to me. I like colors!

I like light blue, black, red, purple.... HECK, I like them ALL

Yay! Someone into color! lol

i wish they made low-rise (or at least lower than a woman's natural waist!!!) garter belts; it's fine for wearing with dresses, but i don't usually wear my skirts that high. and does anyone know wear to get low-rise boy shorts? i've been looking for those forever...

Originally posted by weyes

i wish they made low-rise (or at least lower than a woman's natural waist!!!) garter belts; it's fine for wearing with dresses, but i don't usually wear my skirts that high. and does anyone know wear to get low-rise boy shorts? i've been looking for those forever...

why not just get a garter belt that's a size or two larger than your waist? won't it ride lower on your hips, then?

Originally posted by wideskies

why not just get a garter belt that's a size or two larger than your waist? won't it ride lower on your hips, then?

i've tried that and it doesn't work for two reasons: i can't find a garter belt large enough (my natural waist is 37 and they don't come much bigger than that) and, even if i could, the stockings that would go with it would then sag from being lower. everything fits just so, y'know :( ?