Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

lingerie: colors, types

Recommended Posts

I have a lingere habit, and I'm not afraid to admit! ;) Victoria's Secret & La Perla have most of my money :tongue: But I think the simple things are what work best...bustiers (but not the Madonna-esque ones, the lacy ones), thongs, g-strings, thigh highs...nothing too complicated or cheesy--I usually stay away from Fredrick's. We could go on a shopping spree! (that's the 2nd time I mentioned shopping on this board today, I must really want to go).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

i like a pair of loose, thin grey sweatpants and a simple white tshirt.

call me simple, but the snuggly "fresh morning" look is my fave.

i'm not the biggest fan of lingerie

You're weird; and I cheated on you on Friday- I had a canoli when I went out to dinner w/my aunt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

You're weird; and I cheated on you on Friday- I had a canoli when I went out to dinner w/my aunt...

Haha :-p i know i'm weird...

but you cheated on me... WITH YOUR AUNT.

that's just gross. :shake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

Haha :-p i know i'm weird...

but you cheated on me... WITH YOUR AUNT.

that's just gross. :shake:

:laugh:

Well, you know my family is freaky like that- I even shared the canoli with her! :eek: :eek:

do women wear lingerie under tight jeans or just none at all?

*giggle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by darthvader

BINGO!

We have a winner!!! :D

Really? No other colors? Cuz that seems kind of... blah to me. I like colors!

I like light blue, black, red, purple.... HECK, I like them ALL

Yay! Someone into color! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish they made low-rise (or at least lower than a woman's natural waist!!!) garter belts; it's fine for wearing with dresses, but i don't usually wear my skirts that high. and does anyone know wear to get low-rise boy shorts? i've been looking for those forever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i wish they made low-rise (or at least lower than a woman's natural waist!!!) garter belts; it's fine for wearing with dresses, but i don't usually wear my skirts that high. and does anyone know wear to get low-rise boy shorts? i've been looking for those forever...

why not just get a garter belt that's a size or two larger than your waist? won't it ride lower on your hips, then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wideskies

why not just get a garter belt that's a size or two larger than your waist? won't it ride lower on your hips, then?

i've tried that and it doesn't work for two reasons: i can't find a garter belt large enough (my natural waist is 37 and they don't come much bigger than that) and, even if i could, the stockings that would go with it would then sag from being lower. everything fits just so, y'know :( ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×