Clubplanet Nightlife Community

never ending story...

dgmodel

Originally posted by bebby6919

and when you leave that person you miss them so much it hurts (yup all the time :( )

Yeah, I feel the same way. I hate having to leave my boyfriend or when he has to leave when we are hanging out. Damn work- gets in the way of everything!!

wHen the conversation flows like fine wine, i can't think of any other way to spend my time.

It happened once with this girl i met on my way to a meetup. We never met each other, but we both were eyeing each other across the street.

We ended up talking for 1 hour on the corner of some street, and it felt great. It was never as good since, but it's kool when it happens :D

PS, great movie, the 1st one that is, not the 2nd ;) ;)

Originally posted by lollib

Yeah, I feel the same way. I hate having to leave my boyfriend or when he has to leave when we are hanging out. Damn work- gets in the way of everything!!

yup :( try living 2 hours away with the both of you going to school full time and working part time.. its def rough.. but we make due with the time we spend together ;)

but yes school and work both suck!

Originally posted by bebby6919

yup :( try living 2 hours away with the both of you going to school full time and working part time.. its def rough.. but we make due with the time we spend together ;)

but yes school and work both suck!

awwee long distance relationships are soooo hard, but not seeing eachother only makes the time u DO spend with them, so much more preciousss

:laugh: i sound like a Hallmark card

Originally posted by dgmodel

have you ever been in a conversation with someone and youre having such a great time or are really feeling them you never want the convo to end???

...Thats something I haven't experienced in a while :( ....It's something that happens once every so often...but when it does, it's wonderful :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

have you ever been in a conversation with someone and youre having such a great time or are really feeling them you never want the convo to end???

how bout when it comes time to say goodbye and it feels like ur never gonna talk to them again, even though u know theyll probably call u the next day, the goodbye drags on forever... :(