Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

OMG how hot are these girls...

Originally posted by dgmodel

and why dont i ever see anything close to them at my gym???

http://www.mensfitness.com/mens/gallery/gallery_home.html

Cause you work out at NYSC where you get nothin but a bunch of fat old house wives that plant their asses on an exercycle for 10 mins with their spandex and white head bands and celebrate after with a bucket of popcorn chicken from white castle.

i know this may sound weird, but bear with me :) .

when i see women with absolutely nothing to pinch, at first i'm jealous, thinking that their clothes hang off of them perfectly, and that i wish i could wear this or that. i don't wear low-rise pants, for instance, 'cause i've got a bit of a belly. but then i realize that naked, women that thin don't look so good. girls like me look better without clothes. and, if i were a guy, i wouldn't want to have sex with something that was hard, not soft. hey, i feel the same way about my guys - i want to have sex with a person, something that gives a little, not a board. (don't get me wrong - muscles are good, but within reason.) these people, to me, aren't sexy; they're more like walking mannequins. of course, to each his own, and that's why this world's so great (so there's someone for everyone!), so this is just my opinion :) ; please don't make a debate of this post.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Cause you work out at NYSC where you get nothin but a bunch of fat old house wives that plant their asses on an exercycle for 10 mins with their spandex and white head bands and celebrate after with a bucket of popcorn chicken from white castle.

lmao... sooooo true...

Originally posted by weyes

i know this may sound weird, but bear with me :) .

when i see women with absolutely nothing to pinch, at first i'm jealous, thinking that their clothes hang off of them perfectly, and that i wish i could wear this or that. i don't wear low-rise pants, for instance, 'cause i've got a bit of a belly. but then i realize that naked, women that thin don't look so good. girls like me look better without clothes. and, if i were a guy, i wouldn't want to have sex with something that was hard, not soft. hey, i feel the same way about my guys - i want to have sex with a person, something that gives a little, not a board. (don't get me wrong - muscles are good, but within reason.) these people, to me, aren't sexy; they're more like walking mannequins. of course, to each his own, and that's why this world's so great (so there's someone for everyone!), so this is just my opinion :) ; please don't make a debate of this post.

100% agree :) a good figure is nice, but it's also nice to have something a little soft and huggable. To the touch, it feels better.