Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's the dumbest girl on cp??

somebitch

i'd have to say it's sh4un4, with her dumb comments and raunchy avatar. girls hate you because youre stupid and have nothing to offer them. guys are nice with hopes of getting into your pants. don't mistake that for them being cool and laid back. maybe if you had half a brain you would think before you insult the whole female population which you are a part of.

also, there is this thing called a CAPSLOCK, i think you need to press yours.

:rolleyes:

I would have to say romy20.

fuckin..its like talkin to a goddamn wall..i say something..then must repeat myself again and again cause someone decided to fuckin do a lifetime worth of E and K.

Damn...this is a fucked up thread...but then again..this is a fucked up answer..which makes this whole thing just plain...FUCKED UP!

btw...somebitch check yer email shit.

Originally posted by shook

who knows but all i know is u have to yahoo with me again 1 day but this time get naked ;) so pm me when u have time to let me know ;)

WELL!!

that was "QUITE" a revelation...somebitch...why the fuck aren't you yahoo-ing with other clubplaneteers you filthy fuck? :confused:

you seriously crack me up.

Originally posted by quoth

I would have to say romy20.

fuckin..its like talkin to a goddamn wall..i say something..then must repeat myself again and again cause someone decided to fuckin do a lifetime worth of E and K.

Damn...this is a fucked up thread...but then again..this is a fucked up answer..which makes this whole thing just plain...FUCKED UP!

btw...somebitch check yer email shit.

:laugh: you seriously crack me up. we gotta party again soon.

i didnt get any email!!

Originally posted by somebitch

you seriously crack me up.:laugh: you seriously crack me up. we gotta party again soon.

i didnt get any email!!

Absolutely...

and yea i fuckin sent an email since i left while u went to the shitter and didnt say goodbye at hawtin.

christ almighty maybe if you didn't fuckin smoka da wee you would goddamn fucking remember to check yer emails and/or not delete them..

sorry...its quite a tough morning. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

i'd have to say it's sh4un4, with her dumb comments and raunchy avatar. girls hate you because youre stupid and have nothing to offer them. guys are nice with hopes of getting into your pants. don't mistake that for them being cool and laid back. maybe if you had half a brain you would think before you insult the whole female population which you are a part of.

also, there is this thing called a CAPSLOCK, i think you need to press yours.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, she's pretty dense. And the capslock is just the icing on the cake. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ravahstar

Somebitch you sound like a total loser, what are you the internet social police..only you get to decide whose cool enough?? It's a damn messegeboard you really need to get out more because it sounds like you really have no life!! :rolleyes:

oh yeah you caught me, this is my life. i actually NEVER leave my house, i just sit here and judge people on message boards, then i start up threads about who is dumb or a loser, ugly and what not.

next thread i will dedicate to you hun, will that make you feel better??

:nopity:

shit now im :mad:, im gonna find you @ roxy this cumming friday and toss my corona on you, you classless hoe.

BETTAH WATCH OUT!*@*@&^&*^

Somebitch you sound like a total loser, what are you the internet social police..only you get to decide whose cool enough?? It's a damn messegeboard you really need to get out more because it sounds like you really have no life!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Classless hoe? I'm sorry, but I think your talking about yourself dear. Talking about women giving all women a bad name, you need to take a look in the mirror. Real ladylike calling me a hoe over a messegeboard because I posted something in response to you starting needless drama. You take this shit all too seriously:laugh:

You take this shit all too seriously:laugh:

um...