Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Pats!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Woooo Hooooo :bounce::party::pint:

If you saw the begining here are my questions:

1. Did you see how they started with Crazy Train and then just switched the music before the fireworks. Weird

2. I am no singing expert or anything, but didn't Nick Carter sound like a boy going through puberty. He was awfull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

:aright: Great game - although the 4th qtr was a little bit fuzzy and I just dragged myself into work (45 min late) :(

.....and how about my boy Brady - he was so all about looking good last night!!!!:love::heart::love2:

lol and he's so lives down the road from my parents! :tongue::D

great game, great way to start the season and a great way to show the rest that it wasn't a fluke! and the game wasn't fixed!! :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

:aright: Great game - although the 4th qtr was a little bit fuzzy and I just dragged myself into work (45 min late) :(

.....and how about my boy Brady - he was so all about looking good last night!!!!:love::heart::love2:

omg...whadupg...i was reading your post and i was like "wtf is this dude talking about tom brady looking good?"

then i read your thingie on the side and saw you are a girl. i feel like such a moron :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

omg...whadupg...i was reading your post and i was like "wtf is this dude talking about tom brady looking good?"

then i read your thingie on the side and saw you are a girl. i feel like such a moron :(

hahaha! that's funny vic! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

omg...whadupg...i was reading your post and i was like "wtf is this dude talking about tom brady looking good?"

then i read your thingie on the side and saw you are a girl. i feel like such a moron :(

:laugh: Had you a little nervous there for a sec did I? No need to worry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

lol

i know, i know...i dont know why i was just under the impression you were a guy whadupg oh well :tongue:

hey vic! if it makes ya feel any better, i thought by the name too that she was a he! i didn't understand the brady post either until you posted that. so hey whadupg, now we've got that cleared up!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

hey vic! if it makes ya feel any better, i thought by the name too that she was a he! i didn't understand the brady post either until you posted that. so hey whadupg, now we've got that cleared up!:D

well the "g" could stand for "guy".."gus".."guy"..uh.."guy" again :rolleyes:

or it can stand for "gal" or "girl"....its just to difficult :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

hey vic. i think i'm going to see JZ in NY on the 27th. do you think you're going? i can't wait to meet you, katie says nothing but good things! then again, what else would she say? :tongue:

i'm pretty sure i'll be going. i just need to double check on my crash pad in the city or if anyone else is coming up with me from DC then maybe booking a hotel room, but if need be if no one from DC comes up besides me, I'll drive up solo and call in sick to work on Friday :D

yes, i'm gonna miss katie, although now i have a darn good reason to go out to san fran :D. definitly one of the nicest people i've met during my time in DC.

we still have a couple of weeks before the 26th so hopefully all of this will come through and we can have another cp meetup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

well the "g" could stand for "guy".."gus".."guy"..uh.."guy" again :rolleyes:

or it can stand for "gal" or "girl"....its just to difficult :D

I hear ya! My friend megan started this like 5 or 6 years ago and now she only refers to me as "G". I think the original What up G was for gangster, but I can't even remember . I called and left her a message to find out if she even remembers what the original G was for. Anyways, that's my story of "G":D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

you need to get to the bottom of this whadupg, inquiring minds want to know :D

:laugh: I know you're on the edge of your seat - So she just called me back and thinks that the G did originate from "gansta" - she can't really remember herself - the whole thing got way out of hand and that was just way too many beers ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, what the hell is the deal with club planet's policy on people's genders. Only after a certain number of posts can your full "Male/Female" gender be revealed. If you do not have enough posts, you are either a G or B... that makes a ton of sense.

Isn't G a shortened form of it's original name OG, which stands for Old or "Original Gangsta". This was when rap was in the tangles of the nasty Gangsta rap, and not-so-real-gangsta's were trying to cash in, so the real, old school, original gangsta's started calling themselves OG... which somehow got shortened to G (that's where my theory loses all credibility). I wish we had a 'Yo' MTV Raps Encyclopiznedia' right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Isn't G a shortened form of it's original name OG, which stands for Old or "Original Gangsta". This was when rap was in the tangles of the nasty Gangsta rap, and not-so-real-gangsta's were trying to cash in, so the real, old school, original gangsta's started calling themselves OG... which somehow got shortened to G (that's where my theory loses all credibility). I wish we had a 'Yo' MTV Raps Encyclopiznedia' right now.

I don't know if that's how the whole "G" thing started, but I'm pretty sure that gangsta is where our G thing started - speaking of OG - check out this web page http://expage.com/NAOKGS - pretty funny sht!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×