Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Single again?

gothzane

What do you do after a breakup/seperation with your significant other?

Me...I like to tell everyone to "Fuck off for a few days" walk around my house in my boxers blasting tunes, I usally go on some sort of no food no sleep fast untill I just collapse...then I somehow wake up in Ihop...have a few pancakes....then everythings all right with the world...and i can start again.

:flame:

depends on how much i felt for this person.... some breakups are a lot harder than others... esp when its not mutual.. obviously... but... idk... i wallow in it for a lil while if im really hurt... .sometimes longer than other times.... but for the most part... my heart is pretty strong and i can force it to heal rather quickly if im sick of always being upset about it...

i've done different things, depending on the breakup. in the past i've gotten depressed and moped around for a while, looked around for someone new really soon after, vowed that i'd never be with anyone ever again, shut myself off from someone completely, tried to get back with someone else for months but then realized it wouldn't work, and i've also done nothing and carried on with my life.

i think that taking a non-extreme approach and just experiencing whatever feelings i have regarding the breakup is the most healthy way for me to deal; i don't go out seeking new partners right away, nor do i restrict myself if they come along...

moderation in all things ;)