Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: fantasy football people

trewguy

Originally posted by trewguy

how did everyone do week 1 well i lost i scored pretty high but the person i played had the second highest score i think i had the 3rd or 4th

I tore it up. I had Priest Holmes and Ricky Williams who scored 4 and 2 TD's. Not to mention Gannon who had a decent week as well as each of my 3 WR's having a TD (Conway, McCaffrey and Mason). Tampa Bay D didnt do all that well but I wasnt complaining considering I had the highest point total out of the 12 in my league. Best thing about it....this week was a doubleheader for me, so I'm 2-0. Holmes is the MAN

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMAO.. i tried to pick him up today... but he goes to the person with the worst record...

I won my game... 56 - 55.. :)

IN MY LEAGUE ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE I WAS ON THE COMPUTER ALL NIGHT BU THE SITE DIDN'T LET ME PICK HIM UP TILL AFTER 830 IN THE MORNING

VINATIERI saved me last night. i wound up winning by like 3 points. the guy running our league gives no points to receptions and 4 points to a fg > 40 yds....so essentially a receiver that gets 100 yds and 20 catches earns the same # points as a kicker that boots a 41 yd fg.....stupid....

Guest saleen351

I was down 16 points gong into last night. My opponent had zero players playing last night, I had, Pitt defense, The Bus and Hines Ward, yet the steelers fucked up soooooooooooo bad I only tied.... Ward was open in the end zone with no time left but cordell didn't throw it to him. I'm still pissed off....

Originally posted by trewguy

you don't start 3 recievers

i started owens(blew in week1)

toomer(got me alot of points for yards)

muhamid(will never start him again)

Yo- I lost by 3 friggin points. If Ahman Green doesn't get hurt, I win. His back-up scored on a 2 yard plunge right when he left the game. He scored 17 points for me though. Bledsoe had a so-so game for me. Tampa's Defense shit the bed. I started Chambers and Jimmy Smith at WR. They didn't play too bad. Other than that David Sloan, my TE had 1 catch. I'm not going to hit the panic button just yet.

By the way, when you guys say Big Money League, would my league be a big money league? We have 14 teams at $100 per team. Winner takes $1200, Runner-up wins $200. Just wondering how this compares to everyone elses Jackpot if they win.

Guest saleen351

LISTEN TO WHAT HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

I CHECK THE SCORES TODAY, AND I LOST BY 2 POINTS, NOW, GOING INTO LAST NIGHTS GAME MY OPONENT HAD NO ONE PLAYING, AT THE END OF THE GAME, WE WERE TIED 55-55, THEN TODAY THEY "REVISED" THE SCORES 55-57, I LOST, THEY CHANGED THE STATS, BUT HIS PLAYERS WERE DONE OVER 24 HOURS AGO, WHY DID IT TAKE SOO LONG? WE ARE USING YAHOO...

Originally posted by saleen351

LISTEN TO WHAT HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

I CHECK THE SCORES TODAY, AND I LOST BY 2 POINTS, NOW, GOING INTO LAST NIGHTS GAME MY OPONENT HAD NO ONE PLAYING, AT THE END OF THE GAME, WE WERE TIED 55-55, THEN TODAY THEY "REVISED" THE SCORES 55-57, I LOST, THEY CHANGED THE STATS, BUT HIS PLAYERS WERE DONE OVER 24 HOURS AGO, WHY DID IT TAKE SOO LONG? WE ARE USING YAHOO...

Saleen,

Yahoo sucks......CBSsportsline is the best......

but I would have the commish in your league look into it.

Originally posted by piro8

By the way, when you guys say Big Money League, would my league be a big money league? We have 14 teams at $100 per team. Winner takes $1200, Runner-up wins $200. Just wondering how this compares to everyone elses Jackpot if they win.

My league fee is $250 then you have to pay $2 per transaction.

So if you trade 2 players for 3 players, it just cost you $10. It usually cost around $300-$350 depending on how active you are on the waiver wire and trades.

I won this league 2 years ago and brought home around $2000. We have pay outs for the following:

-Weekly high man ($20)

-Season high man ($300)

-Season High man at a position ($100)

- division winner ($100)

-wild card ($50)

-Superbowl winner ($1200) plus 70% of the transaction fees

-Superbowl loser ($500) Plus 30% of the transaction fees

(the money maybe off a little, but its in the ballpark)