Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Grand Opening!!!!

binoys

Its Finally Here!!

Come See What the Buzz is About!!!

Deko Saturday Sept 14th!!

Sessions W/ DJ Denny Tsettos(Once a Month Resident)

And Resident DJ Richie Santana.

23 for Guys 21 for Ladies

Suggest that Everyone is ON a Guestlist Especially for the Grand Opening.

No Cut offs, No Tank Tops, Dress to IMPRESS.

Doors Open at 9...GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!

I think Sergio Covered the rest of the info.

If anyone nees a guestlist or is interested in Table Reservations ec... Please Email me at Bshah98@Aol.com.

Hope to see Everyone There!!

Originally posted by binoys

Its Finally Here!!

Come See What the Buzz is About!!!

Deko Saturday Sept 14th!!

Sessions W/ DJ Denny Tsettos(Once a Month Resident)

And Resident DJ Richie Santana.

23 for Guys 21 for Ladies

Suggest that Everyone is ON a Guestlist Especially for the Grand Opening.

No Cut offs, No Tank Tops, Dress to IMPRESS.

Doors Open at 9...GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!

I think Sergio Covered the rest of the info.

If anyone nees a guestlist or is interested in Table Reservations ec... Please Email me at Bshah98@Aol.com.

Hope to see Everyone There!!

Hey sweetie!! I was wondering if you were still alive!! I called Joe monday night and he sounded like death!! I said goodbye to you b4 I left but you guys were sooo gone it was ridiculious!!! I'll be there on Sat nite too! I told Joe but just in case put Jennifer down + 5!!! I'll see you sat nite!!!

Hey whats up qt...It was nice meeting you Sun! Are you going Sat?? Whats going on for Fri, will you be heading up North to see Zee at Joeys? By the way I did not make it to work on Mon, I'm actually still Ricky Retardo ...cant even function!:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey sweetie!! I was wondering if you were still alive!! I called Joe monday night and he sounded like death!! I said goodbye to you b4 I left but you guys were sooo gone it was ridiculious!!! I'll be there on Sat nite too! I told Joe but just in case put Jennifer down + 5!!! I'll see you sat nite!!!

Yeah I remember sayin goodbye lol, Barely!!

It Was Great meetin you, im sure well chill again soon(Sat)

Joe A will take care of you and your friends on his list. See you At Deko Saturday.

Originally posted by ceepee

Hey whats up qt...It was nice meeting you Sun! Are you going Sat?? Whats going on for Fri, will you be heading up North to see Zee at Joeys? By the way I did not make it to work on Mon, I'm actually still Ricky Retardo ...cant even function!:tongue: :tongue:

:D

Hey honey! How are you? I'm really glad to meet you too!! We def need to meet for drinks again (at Zee's bar!!)!! I will def pm you w/ my number!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey honey! How are you? I'm really glad to meet you too!! We def need to meet for drinks again (at Zee's bar!!)!! I will def pm you w/ my number!!!

IM NOT WORKING ON FRIDAY -- JUST HANGING OUT!!!! I WILL BE GETTING "MY GROOVE ON" THAT NITE ....SO LOOK FOR ME EARLY SO I CAN REMEMBER WHO I SAW THAT NITE....(hehehe) :D