Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kuro @ Yoshi on Friday

vicman

Well...if I can scronge up some time off from work or unless I quit my wretched job I'll be there...

Otherwise I'll be off slinging drinks for uppitty homosexuals and bitter that I'm not there...

But atleast I'll be there in spirit...the Black Dragon Clan never gives up...

-Grizz

Originally posted by jonathanw

you left so early!

boo!

i know :( I think that is the earliest I've left Buzz in a long time! It was like 4! The kids I was with were ready to leave and I didn't want to pay for a cab ride home!

The music in the front room was NICE!!!! That is the most time I've ever spent in there - haha.

It was so great to see you again last night. You'll be out for Deep Dish, right?

You were cracking me up when we were back in VIP - "its Satoshi! Satoshi!" LOL you were so excited :D

Hey Kuro great job :):DRaRaRa.gif

Nice to see everyone out and meet some new people, tinybutterfli, cookiegirl, and jonathan, velvetgoldmire, djbuster, crank... yeahhhh we were representing lol

Sorry I didn't make it to Buzz, I wanted to shoot myself after working last night, what a stupid freaking experience that was.