Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
diegonyc

this board has gone to shit!

Originally posted by diegonyc

don't take this as a personal insult. im just generalizing.. the board has seen better days.. way better.

Lately it has been ALL DRAMA. You can't discuss your favorite DJ coming to town without getting reemed.

The thing is that everyone can do something about it if they like. They can PM me or Shroomy and definitely PM DaVe and something WILL BE DONE!

Originally posted by diegonyc

you're a big reason why this board is shit. keep posting your garbage, i could care less. as long as you know where u stand with like 90% of the people on this board.

I know and thats my pleasure.

What Diego the NY sections moves 100 times faster then this, 100 times drama, no one cries and reports people because the word IMMIGRANTS was used. Cry about it.

Honestly, Lee... Diego has a bit of a point there. Lately there has been so much insulting, name calling, bashing, etc... on this forum. I don't even bother to read many of the threads becuase I assume that somebody is just bitching about another DJ or club or whatever.... This is the only forum where I've seen people post with the intent to insult. We used to have such a COOL GROUP. Oh well :(

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Lately it has been ALL DRAMA. You can't discuss your favorite DJ coming to town without getting reemed.

yeah...uhhhh.... we ALL KNOW who does most of the reeming around here :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Treepwood

Hey Mike the NY board moves 100 times faster cause all the people in Miami have lives and do other stuff than posting on a msg board the whole day.

Yes good point, thats why they all get bent out of shape, if there told to get in a fucking raft and sail away....thats right.

Theres also 309387202 more people on the NY bunch, not a bunch of people who use the word MAFIA in there title, when they got no clue what a mafia fuckin is......

Honestly, Lee... Diego has a bit of a point there. Lately there has been so much insulting, name calling, bashing, etc... on this forum. I don't even bother to read many of the threads becuase I assume that somebody is just bitching about another DJ or club or whatever.... This is the only forum where I've seen people post with the intent to insult. We used to have such a COOL GROUP. Oh well

BBFLUX: HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU IN ONE SENTENCE SAY THAT "DIEGO" HAS A POINT AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT INSULTS AND NAME CALLING....HELLO!!!!!...ALL "DIEGO" DOES IS INSULT AND BASH....

one word......

HYPOCRITE!!!!!

well south florida would be shit if it wasn't for all the "immigrants" that live here. Miami was a swamp until cubans started coming here. SoBe was a boring as hell place nothing but crappy roach motels. If u don't like Miami then STFU and don't come down here, or just go back to jersey where you say is "good". So do us all a favor and stop the bitching and insulting about other immigrants cause i'm sure your family also where immigrants some point in their life.

well south florida would be shit if it wasn't for all the "immigrants" that live here. Miami was a swamp until cubans started coming here. SoBe was a boring as hell place nothing but crappy roach motels. If u don't like Miami then STFU and don't come down here, or just go back to jersey where you say is "good". So do us all a favor and stop the bitching and insulting about other immigrants cause i'm sure your family also where immigrants some point in their life.

blah blah blah blah.....keep rambling...

and sgtfury, dont u know the quote on quote MAFIA suck each others asses whenever they post, never wrong, its the "OTHER" people...........so its a no win situation.

Well, oh well...I have to say that being new to this board, I like it...just relax and take it for what it is, you see? After all, it is a forum about clubbing, music and Djs...isn't it?

I mean, this forum reflects the state of the world...it is not that there is a crisis in the forum alone...not at all, compared to others I've seen, this one is pretty cool...what happens is that sometimes we all want to express our frustrations or disagreements...and the smilies are very helpful too :finger:...is not very often that you can roll your eyes and barf when you disagree with something...:vomit3:

so...:smoke: cheer up and feel lucky that a forum such as this exists...what are going to bitch about next...oxygen??? water??? come on!!!

Peace to you all

P.S. You also seem to forget a well known fact:

shit.jpg

Originally posted by bbflux

Honestly, Lee... Diego has a bit of a point there. Lately there has been so much insulting, name calling, bashing, etc... on this forum. I don't even bother to read many of the threads becuase I assume that somebody is just bitching about another DJ or club or whatever.... This is the only forum where I've seen people post with the intent to insult. We used to have such a COOL GROUP. Oh well :(

well said barb

From one NY poster to another... it's true, esp. these last few weeks. There's been an influx of half-wit morons and losers whose sole purpose is to stir up drama. This is nothing new, it's just gotten out of control lately! Esp. the drama queens- at least be funny. The new breed of imposters and trolls are all rejects who can barely form a sentence, let alone a witty put-down.

Originally posted by tastyt

From one NY poster to another... it's true, esp. these last few weeks. There's been an influx of half-wit morons and losers whose sole purpose is to stir up drama. This is nothing new, it's just gotten out of control lately! Esp. the drama queens- at least be funny. The new breed of imposters and trolls are all rejects who can barely form a sentence, let alone a witty put-down.

well said tasty, well said ....

oh, and i bet you're not from a family of immigrants? face it, we all are descendents of immigrants, where you're an uptight salem socialite with ancestors that came on the fucking mayflower and murdered many native americans, or whether you just stepped off the banana boat yesterday...so shut the fuck up...florida is not white man territory...and neither is this fucking country we all live in now...

jackass. go cum on your mother.

Originally posted by sgtfury

BBFLUX: HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU IN ONE SENTENCE SAY THAT "DIEGO" HAS A POINT AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT INSULTS AND NAME CALLING....HELLO!!!!!...ALL "DIEGO" DOES IS INSULT AND BASH....

one word......

HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Hey Sarge... c'mon :) where do you get off calling me a hypocrite? I DO, in fact, believe that there is too much insulting, bashing, etc... on this board. It wouldn't have made a difference if SALEEN had said it. The fact is that it's true. What you think of Diego is irrelevant.

Mikey> That was mean. :( I can't believe I wasted my time talking to you at Crobar for you to then tell me that my friends and I "suck each other's asses".