Clubplanet Nightlife Community

80% of you are LOSERS

i've been reading this forum for about a year now and i've read all sorts of lame, pathetic irrelevant messages on this board and i've found out most of your are losers who spent too much time online. i too was like most of you but now i got myself back and i don't need to use this pathetic board again because i got my life back. i suggest all of you to get a life and stop posting lame messages online.

good bye lost souls..

Originally posted by robocock:

i suggest all of you to get a life and stop posting lame messages online.

You mean like this one?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

i've been reading this forum for about a year now and i've read all sorts of lame, pathetic irrelevant messages on this board and i've found out most of your are losers who spent too much time online. i too was like most of you but now i got myself back and i don't need to use this pathetic board again because i got my life back. i suggest all of you to get a life and stop posting lame messages online.

good bye lost souls..

cwm25.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

avalondon3.jpg

-----------------------

Don , Don ....

It's Someone On The Phone Again..

I Think Its Your Neighbors Again...

Yeah, They Want You To Turn Your Music Down...

Yea, I'll Tell 'Em...

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

i too was like most of you but now i got myself back and i don't need to use this pathetic board again

actually, i guess you did need to use this board one more time. loser.

cwm13.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

good bye lost souls..

how about this lame post

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~

Originally posted by nitro449:

good bye lost souls..

how about this lame post

what about this one

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~

I may be new to the board, but I've got a question- if 80% of the people here are losers and you've been dissatisfied, why in God's name did you bother sticking around for a year? There are other club related BBS out there, not just Clubplanet.

More importantly, who are you to judge people on how or where they spend their time? One of the few true joys in life is being passionate about something and then having the opportunity to live it daily with others. I would say what you're a bigger loser for wasting your time all these months when you apparently could have done better with your time, say, taking your mom for a walk in Central Park. cwm23.gif

80% loseres?

oh well i must most definately be in the other 20% then.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i guess you haven't made any friends off this board like the rest of us have. dork.

bingo

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

cwm6.gif hey cock boy!!! you rule!!!! i hope i never see you on here again since you are so cool and you dont need to write on here...instead of dissing others go get a life and make yourself feel better....obviously this has been on your mind for someone who doesnt care! cwm14.gif

add this to your count of pointless points cock boy. Yeah, apparantly you haven't made any friends on this board. Glad to hear that your new found chia pet fan finally blossomed. Just dont forget to water it, or else you will be friendless once again.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Archived