Clubplanet Nightlife Community

planning my night

jonnyblaze2001

ok my friend is going to be opening up the main fllor at exit for the first time... i am going to get there when the doors open at like 9 i think, but i plan to stay there till closing at like 8ish, i am gona take some pills and eventually bump some k in the early morning hours. but do you think if i drink early on in the night it will affect what i am planning to do later on. i would probably stop drinking at the latest 10 and wouldnt drop my first pill till like 2, then not start bumping until like 6 or 6:30.

i have heard shit bout drinking before e, and i have experinced drinking on k.:blown: do you think that this plan would work out.... besides the fact that i would be a fukin cracked-out zombie the next day, that doesnt matter, i am talking about have fun in the club

You are just going to do some light drinking for an hour? And then take your first pills 4 hours later? I don't think that's going to be a problem. I have a pretty tolerant body type and I can get wasted drunk before taking pills and then bumping and have an incredible night. In fact, I can pretty much non-stop drink all night long regardless of what I am doing although I prefer to pill before drinking.