Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sgtfury

"deigo" Has Some Balls To Say...

...THAT THE BOARD HAS TURNED TO SHIT CONSIDERING THAT 95 PERCENT OF WHAT HE HAS OFFERED THE BOARD HAS BEEN PUT-DOWNS, SARCASM, INSULTS, AND NEGATIVITY.....

I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE HOLIMIT SUPPORTERS (HYPOCRITES) TO JUMP TO HIS DEFENSE...

Originally posted by Treepwood

yeah but sgtfury he insults everyone alike, he has insulted me he has insulted james stacey GA2 everyone not just the people he doesn't like.

here comes the cavalry,

deep down im fort lauderdale,

mike.d

you know what mikey, you can talk all the shit you want, doesn't affect me. I don't care who you or your friends like and don't like, what DJ you listen at home or in your car or while you're getting your ass beat by space bouncers. I don't CARE! Go ahead insult me all u want, but u know why i don't care.

cause i could careless who you like, who your friends are, what music you like, or how much "BETTER" you say that jersey is than miami. For all i care you could be part owner of space. I STILL DON'T CARE.

Originally posted by Treepwood

you know what mikey, you can talk all the shit you want, doesn't affect me. I don't care who you or your friends like and don't like, what DJ you listen at home or in your car or while you're getting your ass beat by space bouncers. I don't CARE! Go ahead insult me all u want, but u know why i don't care.

cause i could careless who you like, who your friends are, what music you like, or how much "BETTER" you say that jersey is than miami. For all i care you could be part owner of space. I STILL DON'T CARE.

YEAHHHHHHHHH DOOOOOD